Groups
    EXPIRED

pop up basin waste?

hi

I have tried to get a pop up basin waste at Screwfix and Tool station but neither do the version which you raise by the handle behind the mixer, tenant has wrecked the middle part of an existing waste so need to get same type...any ideas from helpful hukders where might do one...I can't use the clickable waste one.

5 Comments

Look on plumb centre website. Merchants should be able to help you but the last few years they have got poor at keeping bits as so many different size options. It may be that the only one that will fit will come from the original manufacturer, so you may end up replacing sink as cheapest option.

Amazon
    amazon.co.uk/Chr…ste

or just swap for a standard push to pop up waste amazon.co.uk/iBa…ste. Its never a straight swap though.
    Edited by: "paul123edwards" 28th Oct 2016

Why can't you use the push pop ones? I use one in my bathroom sink and it's brilliant.

The twist one in the bath however sucks, and got properly stuck once when the ex stood on it.

Original Poster

wayners

Look on plumb centre website. Merchants should be able to help you but … Look on plumb centre website. Merchants should be able to help you but the last few years they have got poor at keeping bits as so many different size options. It may be that the only one that will fit will come from the original manufacturer, so you may end up replacing sink as cheapest option.

Cheers went to hpsmerchant.co.uk/ and they had the pop up replacement part which my tenant wrecked - thanks for the advice all.

davewave

Cheers went to http://www.hpsmerchant.co.uk/ and they had the pop up … Cheers went to http://www.hpsmerchant.co.uk/ and they had the pop up replacement part which my tenant wrecked - thanks for the advice all.

Make sure you get a slotted waste if you've an overflow and none slotted if you don't.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Music download33
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…33
      3. Advertised on Gumtree55
      4. Remortgaging to pay off debt89

See more discussions