Expired

Pop up blocker for android/showbox?

Found 26th May 2014
Does anybody know of a pop up blocker that works well with showbox for android? Seems to me riddled with adverts just recently.
Community Updates
AskAndroid
13 Comments
would also love to knowthe answer to this
adblock plus in conjunction with bigtincan adfree
never see an advert on it

https://adblockplus.org/en/android-install

and

adfree.bigtincan.com/
Edited by: "mrwhitelabel" 26th May 2014
mrwhitelabel

adblock plus in conjunction with bigtincan adfreenever see an advert on … adblock plus in conjunction with bigtincan adfreenever see an advert on ithttps://adblockplus.org/en/android-installand http://adfree.bigtincan.com/

Downloaded both. How do I go about setting g up the second one in the list?
chantelle310

Downloaded both. How do I go about setting g up the second one in the … Downloaded both. How do I go about setting g up the second one in the list?

Run adblock, it will tell you how to set it up. You need to do "manual proxy" so data is sent through the app, removing ads.

rev6

Run adblock, it will tell you how to set it up. You need to do "manual … Run adblock, it will tell you how to set it up. You need to do "manual proxy" so data is sent through the app, removing ads.

Got add block plus set up. But from what I can see on the Web adfree is a rooted required app? I'm not rooted on either device I have showbox running on so I cannot use this. Do you know of any apps that won't require me to root?
chantelle310

Got add block plus set up. But from what I can see on the Web adfree is … Got add block plus set up. But from what I can see on the Web adfree is a rooted required app? I'm not rooted on either device I have showbox running on so I cannot use this. Do you know of any apps that won't require me to root?

Adblock doesn't require root.
oh i assumed root

in that case just adblock, but for ultimate ad blocking, its best to be rooted.

whats the device ?
I have just downloaded ad detector by Trust from Google apps and it just installed itself and has done the trick. It looks like a green box with a white outline shield with a T inside it.
How do you get showbox to work? Can you send me the apk link, mine doesn't work thanks
dereklogan7

I have just downloaded ad detector by Trust from Google apps and it just … I have just downloaded ad detector by Trust from Google apps and it just installed itself and has done the trick. It looks like a green box with a white outline shield with a T inside it.

Giving that a go now thanks
mrwhitelabel

oh i assumed rootin that case just adblock, but for ultimate ad blocking, … oh i assumed rootin that case just adblock, but for ultimate ad blocking, its best to be rooted.whats the device ?

I use it on a couple devices. Android box. And an LG G pad
Android box should be rooted already - most are
None of the above worked for me but Adaway has but must have root. Kills them all ;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants