Found 13th Feb 2011
A friend of mine recently got one sent from Germany and i was pretty impressed with the thing.

Looking to get one now but no chance of getting a German one.

Has anyone got one or have a any recommendations?

Thanks

1. Misc
  2. Popcorn
14 Comments

Heavy bottomed saucepan works just as well (_;)

Do not waste your money

Banned

no....

Original Poster

choc1969

Heavy bottomed saucepan works just as well (_;)Do not waste your money

Maybe i should have a rethink then....

dog_cop

no....

Appreciated.

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

Why can't you just put the packet in the microwave like everyone else

Ha, its nowhere near the same. The popcorn my mate made tasted like cinema popcorn.

Steal his when he isn't looking?

Yes weve got one , think we paid about £8 for it a couple of years ago , the kids love it and its healthier than doing in a pan as you have to put oil in a pan .........havent used ours for a while will have to dig it out the cupboard

Original Poster

asayer

Steal his when he isn't looking?

He'd eat me if he found out.

Original Poster

shopstilldrops

Yes weve got one , think we paid about £8 for it a couple of years ago , … Yes weve got one , think we paid about £8 for it a couple of years ago , the kids love it and its healthier than doing in a pan as you have to put oil in a pan .........havent used ours for a while will have to dig it out the cupboard

Do you know what make it is or where you got it from? Good point about it being healthier, gives me a reason to buy one

Also if you sprinkle the' pretend sugar ' on then it gives it more of a cinema taste and better for the toothies too

shopstilldrops

Also if you sprinkle the' pretend sugar ' on then it gives it more of a … Also if you sprinkle the' pretend sugar ' on then it gives it more of a cinema taste and better for the toothies too

Alternatively, bung a big knob of butter in a saucepan with some soft brown sugar and golden syrup, melt it all down and pour all over a big bowl of popcorn, mixing it in so all the popcorn is coated - better than Butterkist! Nom nom nom.

Not one for the dieters though.

Starr

Do you know what make it is or where you got it from? Good point about it … Do you know what make it is or where you got it from? Good point about it being healthier, gives me a reason to buy one

I will have a look in a bit , just doing dinner , i am almost sure we got it from somewhere like wilkinsons and i have seen them in tj hughes ( not sur on price though )

i've think i've got 1 i could sell you, if you're interested i could have a look for it.http://i.ebayimg.com/19/!CFBB6OQEWk~$(KGrHqEOKi8E03iU,-u!BNTwYJG53!~~_12.JPG
found it,mines the same as this
its a hot air popcorn popper
Edited by: "underthestairs" 13th Feb 2011

Lol! - when we lived in Germany, we got a friend to bring us one over from England!! Depends how often you eat popcorn, but although successful at producing the end product, the gadget takes up masses of room in the 'ooh thats a good idea' cupboard! ;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Swimming goggles for 3 year old11
    2. Parkopedia, can the info be trusted22
    3. What is gearbest like on warranty?78
    4. Whatsup number, confused33

See more discussions