Popped in to my local Sainsburys today...

11 replies
Found 14th Jan 2010
looking for the cheap blu-rays but they didn't have any
on the way out a sainsburys worker who was just leaving the shop asked the lady on customer services "have many been in for it?"
the cs lady replied "only one"
the sainsbury's worker replied "really??? i'm going home to have a play with mine now"
& then rushed out of the shop.

anyone have any clue what deal we don't know about??

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

was in sainburys today and didnt see anything spetacular

Banned

link to cheap blurays please? although i think its only bigger ones (only chart blurays at the local)

rampant rabbit?

barky;7541730

rampant rabbit?

would that be on the meat counter?

vibeone;7541727

link to cheap blurays please? although i think its only bigger ones (only … link to cheap blurays please? although i think its only bigger ones (only chart blurays at the local)

seems to not be online,and seems to be the larger stores that sell more than the chart-I went to braehead in glasgow today and got some cracking bargains-they have loads at a fiver each but this doesnt seem to be every store.

Original Poster

vibeone;7541727

link to cheap blurays please? although i think its only bigger ones (only … link to cheap blurays please? although i think its only bigger ones (only chart blurays at the local)

yeah only chart ones in my local :-(
barky;7541730

rampant rabbit?

:w00t: i don't think sainsburys sell those, although i could be wrong :whistling:

I was once in a Sainsburys

why would you play with a bluray?

frisbee maybe?

Original Poster

scrumpypaul;7541922

why would you play with a bluray?frisbee maybe?

??? :?

Animal Crossing for the Wii was only £6 the other day, might be that?

Original Poster

KazzyD;7542195

Animal Crossing for the Wii was only £6 the other day, might be that?

could be, although i didn't see any of those with the wii stuff :? wish i'd had the time & the nerve to go ask the customer service lady what they were talking about :oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. PayPal Friends and Family Payment reversal options66
    2. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?33
    3. Switch from BT to BT same property different person33
    4. MacBook44

See more discussions