Groups

Poppleton Train Station - Upper Poppleton (YORK)

Car parking. Free or Pay and Display?

15 Comments

what a FANTASTIC name for a place!!!

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6292551

what a FANTASTIC name for a place!!!

Well, atleast someone wrote something. Thanks CoM X

Daft Punk;6292603

Well, atleast someone wrote something. Thanks CoM X

you're welcome babe... my Mum lives near a place called... "Snitterton" no N ... has a H.

no.. sh... I mean. no kidding lol :-D

There is also a Nether Poppleton nearby..................still can't beat Pratts Bottom in Kent though,,,,

]Free according to this site (only 12 spaces though)

There is ]Rawcliffe bar park and ride not too far from there though....

Original Poster

jah128;6292735

]Free according to this site (only 12 spaces though)There is ]Rawcliffe … ]Free according to this site (only 12 spaces though)There is ]Rawcliffe bar park and ride not too far from there though....

Champion!!! I work in York and have training in Harrogate this week i drive down everyday and i get my expenses paid for traveling. Today i drove to york to get the bus (rawcliffe park and ride) to the train station to get to Harrogate. Not doing that ever again lol, (train station carpark was full thats why i didnt park there). But anyway gunna cut out all that crap go straight to POP and get train to Har from their!

CHEERS AGAIN!

P.S I dont get train from my house to Harrogate because i wouldnt get to training in time. Also i dont drive straight from my house to Harrogate as parking in Harrogate is a knightmare also didnt get business insurance sorted out fast enough oh well, the train is peaceful anyway.

dcx_badass;6292847

I always see Poppleton on the boards at leeds station and really want to … I always see Poppleton on the boards at leeds station and really want to go!

Nice enough village but not exactly excitement center of the universe (or even North Yorkshire for that matter...) :thumbsup:

Daft Punk;6292922

Champion!!! I work in York and have training in Harrogate this week i … Champion!!! I work in York and have training in Harrogate this week i drive down everyday and i get my expenses paid for traveling. Today i drove to york to get the bus (rawcliffe park and ride) to the train station to get to Harrogate. Not doing that ever again lol, (train station carpark was full thats why i didnt park there). But anyway gunna cut out all that crap go straight to POP and get train to Har from their! CHEERS AGAIN!

Where abouts are you driving from?

Original Poster

Middlesbrough lol

Is it not easier just to drive to Harrogate... (or do you not get the expenses this way?)

Original Poster

I dont get train from my house to Harrogate because i wouldnt get to training in time. Also i dont drive straight from my house to Harrogate as parking in Harrogate is a knightmare also didnt get business insurance sorted out fast enough oh well, the train is peaceful anyway.

Daft Punk;6293025

I dont get train from my house to Harrogate because i wouldnt get to … I dont get train from my house to Harrogate because i wouldnt get to training in time. Also i dont drive straight from my house to Harrogate as parking in Harrogate is a knightmare also didnt get business insurance sorted out fast enough oh well, the train is peaceful anyway.

I see, Poppys probably your best bet then (although you may also possibly be able to make it by train from Darlo/Northallerton by changing at York?)

Original Poster

jah128;6293135

I see, Poppys probably your best bet then (although you may also possibly … I see, Poppys probably your best bet then (although you may also possibly be able to make it by train from Darlo/Northallerton by changing at York?)

Cheers ill look into it

jah128;6293135

I see, Poppys probably your best bet then (although you may also possibly … I see, Poppys probably your best bet then (although you may also possibly be able to make it by train from Darlo/Northallerton by changing at York?)

There is a regularly train service from Middlesborough to Manchester which calls at York but I suspect by the time you've changed at York it will probably take too long....

gari189;6293293

There is a regularly train service from Middlesborough to Manchester … There is a regularly train service from Middlesborough to Manchester which calls at York but I suspect by the time you've changed at York it will probably take too long....

Yeah I think he's checked that though and no joy, Darlo and Northallerton are on the east-coast mainline so a bit more frequent :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767385
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1420
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2470
      4. 5am gym crew20132

See more discussions