Groups

Porcelain Dolls

Random question, but is anyone interested in porcelain dolls??? I have a few in my room at my parents house and their just taking up room that could be better used.
    Just thought I would ask if anyone at all would be interested in them before I take the time to get photos etc sorted.
    Dont think I have boxes for them (they might be in the loft though) and they have been on display a few years so will be pretty dusty.
    If anyone shows any interest ill get some pics sorted when I go home again.
    Thanks

5 Comments

They scare the life out of me, wouldnt be able to sleep if i had them in my house:-(

clondikemike;5163910

They scare the life out of me, wouldnt be able to sleep if i had them in … They scare the life out of me, wouldnt be able to sleep if i had them in my house:-(

+1 :oops:

Original Poster

yeah lol thinking thats going to be the general opinion....I went through a phase of buying them when I was younger and wanted a 'grown up' collection....now their just on the top shelf and do look slightly creepy...but i thought some people might like them lol

I like them, but dont have enough room for the ones I have! I have got about 20 of them in my bedroom

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic;5163949

I like them, but dont have enough room for the ones I have! I have got … I like them, but dont have enough room for the ones I have! I have got about 20 of them in my bedroom

I think I have around 15.....with a couple of pretty big ones (about 35cm) and a few odd ones (laying down, sitting etc)...cant really remember

Think I might put them online anyways....the pics will give people something to comment on if they dont like them if nothing else lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Did you know?2951
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions