EXPIRED

Port Aventura: Are there any deals on tickets?

Might be going in May, just had a look at their site and it seems to be £66 for Adults and £53 for Children for 4 day passes.

Does anyone know if you can get them cheaper, or even just 1 day tickets? Also, is it cheaper to get them in advance or on the gate?

Many thx

3 Comments

Original Poster

Just found them about 7% cheaper at this site:

attractiontix.co.uk/por…asp (They also do 6% Quidco)

Can anyone beat that?

my best advice is someone is bound to be going who is stayin at your hotel Just ask them if you can use them for a day and pay them a tenner for each or some thing. I did that last year no probs getting in gate.

Ive been to the park a few times. If you have young kids its not really a good idea to do the park in one day. The way they sold the tickets last year was to give you a day free. What you have found is a good deal, and i doubt you will get cheaper. They are more expensive if you wait till you get there for the tickets!

If you wanted to take a gamble the tickets are sold in some off the pubs for a tenner, but its up to you if you take the risk!

If you want to do any other trips book with the agents in the town. I forget the name, but they have a booth at the far end off the town.

Hope that helps. Any other advice you need just ask.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. whats a worthy sony x3 compact replacement?11
    2. What dog food do your feed your dog2333
    3. harley benton guitars11
    4. £18 per month sim only deal 25gb with EE good or bad?33

See more discussions