Groups

Port forwarding help please

Right cant seem to do this for some reason, anyone willing to lend a hand?

BT broadband

Gone to portforwarding.com
    Followed the step by step
    Used pfportchecker and still saying port not open or not reachable.

Im really an amateur at this

Help please

4 Comments

Use the address pfportchecker tells you I could never do ports but it seemed my command prompt was telling me the wrong adddress i've used the one pfportchecker says and have never had problems!

Original Poster

Met-Cast;6699510

Use the address pfportchecker tells you I could never do ports but it … Use the address pfportchecker tells you I could never do ports but it seemed my command prompt was telling me the wrong adddress i've used the one pfportchecker says and have never had problems!

:?:thinking:

Starr;6699582

:?:thinking:

Never been good at explaining lool.

Basically PFPortchecker asks you to port forward to a certain IP Address or whatever. If your not (or your using the command prompt one) then try using that one. Oh and you gotta reset your router

Original Poster

Met-Cast;6699603

Never been good at explaining lool.Basically PFPortchecker asks you to … Never been good at explaining lool.Basically PFPortchecker asks you to port forward to a certain IP Address or whatever. If your not (or your using the command prompt one) then try using that one. Oh and you gotta reset your router

OK thanks MC will try that
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846238
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32183
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2437
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1732

See more discussions