Port number from Metrofone (EE) to Smarty.

Posted 10th Jul
Hi, I want to port my number from Metrofone (EE) to go to Smarty to take advantage of their £10pm 30gb deal. Can anyone tell me the procedure please? TIA.
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Do this

To get a PAC you can text the work ‘PAC’ to 65075. You then need to provide this to us so we can arrange an automatic number transfer with your old network and cancel your old service.

then this

help.smarty.co.uk/en/…rty
I phoned Metrofone and was told to contact EE as they don't deal with contract or porting etc. My contract is due to end on the 16th of July but would rather deal with it this weekend before I go back to work on Monday. Will there be a charge for cancelling a contract this close to my end of contract period?
JohnIIIrd10/07/2020 17:54

I phoned Metrofone and was told to contact EE as they don't deal with …I phoned Metrofone and was told to contact EE as they don't deal with contract or porting etc. My contract is due to end on the 16th of July but would rather deal with it this weekend before I go back to work on Monday. Will there be a charge for cancelling a contract this close to my end of contract period?

Just text to the number above no need to talk to anyone and their text back will tell you how much is owed if any, depends on your contract.
eslick10/07/2020 17:56

Just text to the number above no need to talk to anyone and their text …Just text to the number above no need to talk to anyone and their text back will tell you how much is owed if any, depends on your contract.

Thank you 🏻
JohnIIIrd10/07/2020 17:54

I phoned Metrofone and was told to contact EE as they don't deal with …I phoned Metrofone and was told to contact EE as they don't deal with contract or porting etc. My contract is due to end on the 16th of July but would rather deal with it this weekend before I go back to work on Monday. Will there be a charge for cancelling a contract this close to my end of contract period?

Will be a pro-rata fee proprtional to the period from port date to contract end date.
Considering you have 6 days from now 6pm on a Friday to your contract end date, you will not be able to effect a port prior to Tuesday so the most you would be charged to terminate on Tues would be one tenth of your normal monthly fee.
Post a comment
@
    Text