Groups

Port number from Three PAYG 321 tariff to Three PAYG Data Reward SIM?

Any advice? I went into Three store and asked same question. They didn't know how to. Perhaps I have to port number from Three to another network, and then back to Three? That sounds cumbersome!

5 Comments

Had to do this a while back, you're right. The only way to do it is to port your number to another network and then back again to three. A bit of a pain but wasn't too bad!

That is the rule for majority of the providers. You have to port out and then port back in

Original Poster

Thanks guys. If I need to port out and then port back in, which is best network to be on temporarily? Criteria I am looking at: cheap PAYG rates, least amount of top-up required and ease of obtaining PAC code. Also, is it possible for me to use ID mobile or TPO for porting purposes, or are they still considered Three?

Thanks a lot.

port to asda you shouldn't need to top up then as you get 10minutes to get you going

Original Poster

patcho

port to asda you shouldn't need to top up then as you get 10minutes to … port to asda you shouldn't need to top up then as you get 10minutes to get you going

Thanks. Will Asda really let me port in and port out without any top-up? In any case, they have a £5 minimum top-up which is favourable vs. many other providers who charge £10.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2121
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 3977
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414
      4. Win a Free minion usb stick22

See more discussions