Expired

portable Bluetooth speaker

10 replies
Found 1st Aug 2014
Am going away in a few weeks and want something for the villa/around the pool. Not too bothered about quality as I only want to spend £30 tops, must be on the small side too for luggage etc.

What do you guys recommend?

Any help appreciated, thanks

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

10 Comments

this will do the job, got one myself for same reason - tesco.com/dir…276

Would agree with first post but if you can stretch to £40 amazon.co.uk/HMD…rty is amazing -got one myself can vouch for it -You wont need it on full volume !! oO

Original Poster

tonyh78

this will do the job, got one myself for same reason - … this will do the job, got one myself for same reason - http://www.tesco.com/direct/hmdx-jam-plus-wireless-bluetooth-speaker-hx-p240gy-blue/145-8276.prd?skuId=145-8276

looks ideal that, thanks! won't cost me anything either as I could get with clubcard boost

Original Poster

rogparki

Would agree with first post but if you can stretch to £40 … Would agree with first post but if you can stretch to £40 http://www.amazon.co.uk/HMDX-Party-Portable-Bluetooth-Speaker-Grey/dp/B00DZ697DM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1406916284&sr=8-1&keywords=hdmx+jam+party is amazing -got one myself can vouch for it -You wont need it on full volume !! oO

Looks good too, but getting the other in the clubcard boost is edging it for me

Looking for same thing, like the look of kitsound hive..mainly for in house listening any thoughts.....sorry for hijacking thread

Honestly don't waste your money on this lot. I've had this for a year, it has more functions and is brilliant for £5.99 delivered following day; ebay.co.uk/itm…965

Try this. Excellent spec at bargain price and the stand folds over to protect the speakers and function buttons when in transit. .

Forgot to mention that this speaker even has a micro SD card slot.

Original Poster

Thanks everybody, having a good read through them all. decisions decisions!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89
    2. Google maps on Plusnet46
    3. GoPro Hero 5 Black33
    4. spam regarding paypal33

See more discussions