Groups
    EXPIRED

portable charger-recommendations?

hey guys

anyone recommend a good quality but not over priced portable chargers. seen the anker ones a few times but never got one. just recently bought the anker 5 port charger which im impresse with.

just wanted to know if anyone has any recommendations of portable chargers not costing a arm and a leg.

11 Comments

Stick with the Anker one, unless you mean a powerbank? I've got an Anker powerbank that looks like a lipstick tube and it's good enough for emergency or overnight charges.

Original Poster

Steve Mac

Stick with the Anker one, unless you mean a powerbank? I've got an Anker … Stick with the Anker one, unless you mean a powerbank? I've got an Anker powerbank that looks like a lipstick tube and it's good enough for emergency or overnight charges.

sorry,yeah meant a power bank.

EN1GMA

sorry,yeah meant a power bank.

I've got one of these (not the pink one) and it's been very useful so far. Decent capacity and charging times both for charging and being charged, also small and compact.

google.co.uk/?gw…ssl

Original Poster

Steve Mac

I've got one of these (not the pink one) and it's been very useful so … I've got one of these (not the pink one) and it's been very useful so far. Decent capacity and charging times both for charging and being charged, also small and compact.https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#tbm=shop&q=anker+astro+lipstick

thanks for that...was looking for summat closer to £10

ive seen on here as deals the one you posted so will have to keep my eyes peeled.

EN1GMA

thanks for that...was looking for summat closer to £10 :pive seen on here … thanks for that...was looking for summat closer to £10 :pive seen on here as deals the one you posted so will have to keep my eyes peeled.

No problem, if that one comes down then definitely jump on it!

This one is £9.99 at Currys. Link.

Original Poster

Canary0500

This one is £9.99 at Currys. Link.

thanks for the link mate. will check out some reviews and take it from there.

Original Poster

Steve Mac

No problem, if that one comes down then definitely jump on it!

im planning exactly that..X)

Original Poster

damn shame you cant 'best answer' multiple posts on here.

EN1GMA

im planning exactly that..X)

Why not a silver/blue/gold/pink one from amazon for £12.99 for 3200mAh?? >>Click Here<<

Original Poster

radders112

Why not a silver/blue/gold/pink one from amazon for £12.99 for 3200mAh?? … Why not a silver/blue/gold/pink one from amazon for £12.99 for 3200mAh?? >>Click Here<<

that one seems spot on,from anker plus excellent reviews.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to cancel Sky subscription23
      2. How to unblock a vacuum hose which is completely jammed with dust and fluff…45
      3. Xbox One S or Xbox One X89
      4. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1328

See more discussions