Groups
    EXPIRED

Portable DAB Radio

Anyone please recommend one?

5 Comments

...without a doubt the pure move ( talksport) edition....got it last x'mas when PCworld were clearing them for £20...if left on continuously for 24 hr the battery lasts 5 days which is saying something for a power hungry DAB chip , Turning it off at the end of the working day means I can get over a weeks use b/n charges.If there's a program I'd like to continue listening to after work It's small enough to carry in the inside pocket of my cycling jacket with the volume turned up when I 'm cycling home ..have never opened it up to check but I assume the battery pack must be massive or have really high capacitance..once the installed battery "pak" begins to fail you can always replace it. Pure supply them

I second that, really good DAB radio, the battery lasts so long.

Original Poster

Thanks comrades.

alternatively if you want really small then look for this got mine from currys for less than a tenner a while ago
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/images/deals/115022.jpg

Logik DAX 1GB 1Gb MP3 Player with DAB Digital Radio
    * Store up to 320 MP3 songs
    * DAB digital radio
    * 20 station presets
    * 15 hours battery life (DAB)
    * 50 hours (MP3)

it's an mp3 with dab functionality ,can record radio prog you're listening to.
    as with all these ultra small ones , the radio relies on the earphones cord for the signal
    uses a single walkman battery ,
    i believe they are now being sold under a different name which I can't remember..will post if I find
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions