Groups
    EXPIRED

Portable DVD Player

Hi, does anyone know where i can get a cheap portable dvd player, to try and keep my 2 year old occupied whilst flying to tenerife on hols.
    Thanks

7 Comments

Hi-bear in mind most of the cheap ones are 7inch-we got a 9inch for £69 from Argos-it is an acoustic solutions and plays any of the DVDS he has. For a small person the larger screen seems better as he was used it for hours in the car. Seems sturdy too as he isnt the gentlest child! I dont know if anyone has a code for Argos?

Great idea, we borrow one every year for my 3 year old for plane and whilst we are on hols. We did buy one once (long story) and argos seemed the best.

another fab thing is the V SMILE POCKET system-cheap on ebay if you buy with a couple of games and you can plug it into the hotel TV to use when there too. Is a brilliant learning tool so more valuable than a DVD player.

aldi's thursday special was a portable dvd player. check website to see how much, v. cheap though.

10" portable DVD player for £79.99 @ Argos

If you are after 7inch Freemans got pink one for £65 was £99 you have to put the code into the quick shop though 16g 610 fjw they have got another thats pink for same price just put Alba in search for this one.

how about a hitachi one, from richer sounds. i have one, good for the price

richersounds.com/sho…313

they had it on a special last year for 49.99 but at 79.99 its still a good buy.:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions