Groups
    EXPIRED

portable dvd player

ok here goes, money to spend before wife gets a hold of it so, i am lookin for a portable dvd player, i have about £150 to spend. lookin for something that plays well but looks good too. any ideas ?
    p.s First post on this site, please be nice. Site is excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    p.p.s Tried the priceline hotel thing for 4**** in glasgow and could not get one, max bid was £57, this included all taxes etc......

11 Comments

Welcome to HDUK

You may want to check out this offer.......

shop.o2.co.uk/stu…OUP

http://shop.o2.co.uk/cms/shop/handset/o2XM_dvd_175x242.jpg

Buy the handset for £109.99 & get a portable DVD player FREE !!

If you want to you can even sell the phone on Ebay for around £80 (buy it nows are £120 - lol), so the DVD player will coss you less than £30

ps - you can buy the misses some flowers with the change (discounts are in the voucher section - hehe)

Original Poster

will check out the deal, cheers

Original Poster

ordered the o2 phone but it is out of stock, any other offers ?

Try [url]www.valutech.co.uk[/url]

Argos catalogue number 5335789. I think it is only available in store as it is a clearance line. Ventura 6.5 inch screen, with a bag and in-car accessories. £69ish reduced from £110ish. I bought one last week and it is a bargain.

Original Poster

phone arrived today with dvd player, v happy, thanks for the help guys esp chrisuk, great deal. wanna buy a phone ?

no probs mate - cough Karma cough

I'll buy the phone off you for 57 pence

by the way - what is the DVD player ike?

Any good ?

Original Poster

player is ok, doesn't seem to be any branded make. box says "premium series ARSPDVD270" I googled this and came up with nothing. It will do the job just fine.

Original Poster

just to let u know, phone sold for £85 today.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best IPTV Currently11
      2. best place for fishing tackle?22
      3. cheap glasses websites56
      4. I have a TV and internet22

See more discussions