Portable dvd player back at aldi soon £39.99 with the 3 year warranty @ Aldi

Found 23rd Oct 2012
was talking to a friend today who works in aldi and he's told me that in the first or second week of november (they have not decided which yet) they are going to be having a restock of the portable dvd players they sell by at £39.99 not the normal £44.99.said it was at all the stores

With a number of advanced features, this compact DVD player comes complete with a full accessories kit and is perfect for families on the move.

High resolution 7'' widescreen LCD TFT display
180° swivel screen – folds completely flat
Built-in stereo speakers
Rechargeable battery
Earphone jack
USB input
SD/MMC card reader for movie, music and photo playback
Plays DVD, VCD, DivX, CD, CD-RW, MP3, MPEG4, JPEG

Accessories include: remote control, mains power adaptor, car power adaptor, earphones, AV cables and carry case
Community Updates
MiscDVDDVD Player
14 Comments
Thanks for sharing but thread moved to Misc pending official details from Aldi.
then wheres it go when they do?
Well when it's actually announced or instore it can be moved back to deals.

But for now it's a rumour or a heads up which is aren't deals so need to be left in misc.
well it is going to be a deal i rung their head office 2day to check because i want 2 for my grand kids for x mas.oh well
UPDATE just spoke to aldi head office and this has been put back noW ...new date is dec 16th 2012 @ £39.99
Hi, Can anyone tell me if this can be connected to a digital TV either via USB or HDMI sockets?
Thanks in advance.
its got no hdmi socket and think usb is just input i.e mem stick, so no dont think so

01270 508530 thats the helpline number for the people who make them
Edited by: "terry7866" 12th Dec 2012
Thanks Terry, I'll give them a ring. I see it does have AV out but not sure that will convert to HDMI via a cable.
I seriously doubt this is going to end up happening.

Not because I doubt terry7866, as his heads up on sainsbury's electronics was great and he's a long standing member.

Just don't think it will, too good to be true.
My mate is a manager and has just texted me in on Sunday be quick
ii posted this 4 weeks ago when i was told but because it was not confirmed mods moved it..

i have reposted it when the date was comfirmed

hotukdeals.com/dea…545
AldiShopper

Thanks Terry, I'll give them a ring. I see it does have AV out but not … Thanks Terry, I'll give them a ring. I see it does have AV out but not sure that will convert to HDMI via a cable.

the av out should connect to the av in on you tv ...dont know if you get the av leads this time around i did when i had mine last year out of there.

as a footnote if your thinking oh hooking this up to a big screen dont think the pic would be to clever cause not an upscaler player
Available in red silver or black
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions