Groups
    EXPIRED

Portable DVD player for car

Please gimme a break someone! I need a rest from searching.

I'm looking for a portable DVD player that I can use in my car. My requirements are:

1. Brand new and a good make.
    2. Must play DivX/Xvid from usb.
    3. Min 9" screen.
    4. Must be headrest hangable (sunvisor hangable for front seat viewing would be a bonus)
    5. Must come with 12v adaptor.
    6. Carry case?

Only require one screen.

Around the £100 mark if poss.

Thanks in advance peeps. Rep awaits you.

7 Comments

£135 delivered @ Play.Com

Bit more than your budget but ticks all boxes

Cheaper option @ ]Tesco Direct - £79.97 (minus any vouchers) but no carry case.

Original Poster

edi;7883764

Cheaper option @ ]Tesco Direct - £79.97 (minus any vouchers) but no carry … Cheaper option @ ]Tesco Direct - £79.97 (minus any vouchers) but no carry case.

Thx for taking time to look edi. Will investigate!:thumbsup:

I was going to post the Tesco one that edi posted. Also, have a look at Toshiba SDP92 @ ]Dixons for £144.99 delivered.

Xenta 9" Portable DivX/DVD Player £69.99 from ]ebuyer.

Original Poster

nomeames;7884550

I was going to post the Tesco one that edi posted. Also, have a look at … I was going to post the Tesco one that edi posted. Also, have a look at Toshiba SDP92 @ ]Dixons for £144.99 delivered.Xenta 9" Portable DivX/DVD Player £69.99 from ]ebuyer.

Thanks.

nomeames;7884550

I was going to post the Tesco one that edi posted. Also, have a look at … I was going to post the Tesco one that edi posted. Also, have a look at Toshiba SDP92 @ ]Dixons for £144.99 delivered.Xenta 9" Portable DivX/DVD Player £69.99 from ]ebuyer.

Ebuyer one looks better than the Tesco's product

xenta one does any one know the screen resolution on this cant seem to find any where on the 9 inch as im looking for one to many thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need help with home Internet dropping out please45
      2. Sky Box Sets Help11
      3. What will £250 get me second hand mobile11
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?612

See more discussions