Groups

portable dvd player help PLEASE.

Banned
    hi, my daughter has a portable dvd player and it stoped working the other day, it doesn't spin the disc when you close it ,
    could i get this fixed and where could i take it, also how much would you think it would cost.
    rep added for help.
    thanks.
    anyone....

7 Comments

Original Poster Banned

dcx_badass;5137741

Probably not wort fixing it tbh.

really, i was hoping to get it fixed , didnt think it would cost that much as i paid £100 for it. thanks anyway.

Banned

i would think you could fix it, dont know how much it would be tho.

Original Poster Banned

bump 1

Original Poster Banned

bump 2

Is it the type where you close a lid down on top of the disk?, as on mine I had the same problem as the little plastic catch wears and won't make proper contact. might be able to prove by pushing a little harder where the catch is.

Original Poster Banned

Max Cady;5144342

Is it the type where you close a lid down on top of the disk?, as on mine … Is it the type where you close a lid down on top of the disk?, as on mine I had the same problem as the little plastic catch wears and won't make proper contact. might be able to prove by pushing a little harder where the catch is.

hi, yes it the one where you close a lid on, dont really understand what you mean could you let me know.
    thanks.:)

Original Poster Banned

jensmum;5149046

hi, yes it the one where you close a lid on, dont really understand what … hi, yes it the one where you close a lid on, dont really understand what you mean could you let me know.thanks.:)

just worked out what you mean, i will try it when i go back to the caravan. thanks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What is there free to do in your town?914
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1117
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2881007
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416814131

See more discussions