Groups
    EXPIRED

Portable external hard drive

Looking for a portable external hard drive with a capacity of 250GB-320GB or higher. Are there any decent deals going about? doesn't need to be a popular brand name but it would obviously be preferable

Cheers in advance for any help

2 Comments

This 250GB drive is just under £50 at Amazon, I've got the same one and it's a great little drive: hotukdeals.com/ite…b-/

If you want a 320GB drive then it seems about £65 is the going rate at the moment. ebuyer.com/pro…195 I think supersaver delivery would be another couple of quid on that.

I'm a big fan of LaCie. After having to deal with a support nightmare with Maxtor, I looked for other brands. I got of one their Mobile Disks over 2 years ago and it's still working perfectly (I take it with me daily in my work backpack, have even dropped it a couple of times).

The ]newer model is available at amazon for £39 (£160GB).

I've since purchased several 0.5TB external (desktop) drives from LaCie and have no issues with them. Because it is an European company, they also have better support policies / operations IMO. (I would never buy a Maxtor or a US-brand hard drive again if I can help it.)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. BT Sport Vs SkySports23
      2. Replacement LCD for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro22
      3. Canceling virgin media contract35
      4. Recommend a free reminder app78

See more discussions