EXPIRED

Portable MP3 Player Budget > £40

Can anyone suggest a suitable MP3 player for my eleven year old Son?

6 Comments

What is your main buying incentive? Is it capasity, style, functions, named brand? I ask because there is a wealth of MP3's around.

You can pick up a 'own brand' 256Mb mp3 from play for £17.99 while a Creative Muvo 256Mb is £39.99 the creative has a screen the play one doesn't, the creative is a named brand the play one isn't, creative has more styling the play one has less.

Horses for courses and all that. Type MP3 in play's search and you get over 120 items to look through.

My local tesco had an MP3 player in for only £10

i think it was a 256mb

spot on, i mate got one and said its gr8 !

Hope this helps

I am making this post on assumption that you need player that costs LESS than 40 quid delivered and not MORE. Please correct me if I am wrong
In this price range you should expect to get no less than 512MB of memory. Something like this Aigo
If you search hard, you could probably get player with DRM, FM Radio and even OGG support. If you need it of course

Original Poster

Thanks everyone,

You've got me thinking that If I spend £50 I may get a decent system with radio, I think my son would like that - any more thoughts.

Original Poster

I think I have seen it will look on the way home tomorrow.

Thank you

medion 1gb mp3 player with SD and MMC card slot for additional tracks £25 at Quik Save.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2240
    2. Where can you buy cheap Iphone 7 Plus 128gb from?34
    3. Nintendo Switch Game Cases23
    4. Any good Xbox One Kinect Games for kids?55

See more discussions