Groups
    EXPIRED

Portable speakers

Hi all,
    Hopefully some one can help me:-D .
    I fly out to Spain on Saturday evening and I need a pair of cheap portable speakers to play music from my phone(Lobster from an earlier deal)for a couple of hours a day(whilst getting showered, changed), preferably mains powered(110-240 volts) or could be powered from a mini usb charger(the phones charger).
    Dont want to use batteries as its too much messing. Sound quality doesnt have to be great, just cheap! Thanks for your help and efforts in advance:thumbsup:

1 Comment

Original Poster

:oops: I know I shouldn't bump my own thread but its getting rather urgent:-( and I need to keep the missus happy(as cheap as possible-yeh I know typical fella!). I know by now that it will probably have to be an instore pickup of some kind( asda or tescos probably). but if anyone knows of any REALLY cheaps ones that would be great:thumbsup: Thanks again
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cordial....11
      2. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…23
      3. Family Spotify account32
      4. Does anyone have a spare code from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for…55

See more discussions