Groups
    EXPIRED

Portable Straighteners!?

Banned
    I am looking for straighteners that you can charge up and take out with you. I am not sure if this is the official name for them as I cant find them anywhere, but my girlfriend is adament they are available. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :pirate:

5 Comments

Hi,
    After a really quick search of them, i found most were £100

But i managed to find these for you

edirectory.co.uk/pf/…514

I think i may buy some of those for myself

Original Poster Banned

Joshana your a star! These seem pretty decent. I dont really know much about them, would a girl be happy with these? They don't damage your hair too much? I might have a browse in town if I get chance to see if Boots have any too.

Great find btw. Thank you v v much.:pirate:

Its ok, didnt take long to find, and i think im going to buy some when ive got some cash now anyway, so youve also done me a favour
    All straightners will damamge your hair if you dont use protection
    (yes you have to be safe with straightners too! as well as strangers if you get my drift :giggle:)
    So dont worry, your girlfriend will know all that already

i bought my girlfriend some for her birthday a while ago, i'm sure they were only 30-40 quid, but they aren't very good

they don't get hot enough, and they don't have the ceramic plates so generally only good for a touch up, but i guess that is all you need on a night out

i think they are made by morphy richards, a round cylinder that goes into itself.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?22
      2. Just an thought regarding Paypal45
      3. Car park fine UKPC1521
      4. Baby seat hiring car abroad68

See more discussions