Expired

portable washing machine for caravan .wanted.

10 replies
Found 15th May 2008
hi, i am looking for a portable washing machine for a caravan, is anyone selling one in the wigan or surrounding ares or does anyone know where i can get one cheap ?
please let me know if anyone is selling one.

10 Comments

have you tried ]Freecycle?

I have one that you can have for free but i am in bradford , Its like a big bucket that sits on this base thing and agitates the clothes , ( not explained well i know)

Original Poster

chimerachris;2102830

I have one that you can have for free but i am in bradford , Its like a … I have one that you can have for free but i am in bradford , Its like a big bucket that sits on this base thing and agitates the clothes , ( not explained well i know)

hi, do you have a picture of it , would you post it out to me?
thanks steph.

A River?. :whistling:

Original Poster

markvirgo;2103535

A River?. :whistling:

lol

this is it
i182.photobucket.com/alb…jpg

but its lost a knob its probably in the garage somewhere , anyway its nothing fancy but its free

Original Poster

chimerachris;2104692

this is … this is ithttp://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x217/chimerachris/100_0216.jpgbut its lost a knob its probably in the garage somewhere , anyway its nothing fancy but its free

hi, yes it looks like it, could you let me know if it would be possible for you to post it.
many many thanks steph.

sorry too heavy to post

Original Poster

chimerachris;2106350

sorry too heavy to post

hi, are you sure as i could really do with one of these , i will pay the postage.
hope to here from youy soon, steph.

Try Argos They Sell Them
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What is gearbest like on warranty?79
    2. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
    3. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21
    4. Parkopedia, can the info be trusted22

See more discussions