Groups

Portal 2

Currently stuck! Annoying me. Dunno what level it is, but it has 3 beams of light, and 3 input thingys (Dunno name for em) Well, I've got 2 box's, and a wall right infront of one of these things. Its the mission when merchant sais you've got 5 more levels.

I'll get a SS later on, if i can't solve it!

Damn game. lol

7 Comments

Banned

Might help to say what chapter it is!

Original Poster

I've sorted it. lol http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/592/unlednn.jpg

great game, gotta love Merchant in it X)

Banned

DarrylJohn

I've sorted it. lol

My littlun has completed it. I've not played any computer games for yonks, but I had a session on it today and so far got 3/4 of the way through chapter 3. (Which for me is blinding!) Im on the first turret level with loads of the critters to portal down onto! (At least thats what I've been doing!) Unfortunately, the littlun had to go to bed and just threw me out of his room! lol I think I'll install on the main PC and continue tonight!

Original Poster

Yeah its a good game. more interesting than the first too. Still unsure if it was worth £30 though. lol. Depends how long it takes me to finish it

I thought Portal 2 was quite easy - the biggest problem on some levels was that the whole room/level was void of any portal surfaces bar the ones you had to use, maybe it was because Portal 1 was harder and taught you the tricks. I didnt have any problem with any levels.

Also, before it was released they showed some videos of some levels using the blue/orange gels, but those the levels showed in the clips arent actually in the game (i wanted to do that speed jump through the spiked clamps).

splatsplatsplat

I thought Portal 2 was quite easy - the biggest problem on some levels … I thought Portal 2 was quite easy - the biggest problem on some levels was that the whole room/level was void of any portal surfaces bar the ones you had to use, maybe it was because Portal 1 was harder and taught you the tricks. I didnt have any problem with any levels.Also, before it was released they showed some videos of some levels using the blue/orange gels, but those the levels showed in the clips arent actually in the game (i wanted to do that speed jump through the spiked clamps).

There is a bit where you do that!

It's a great game but I agree it is easier than the first one. Well worth the price, favourite game this year so far.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      2. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions