Groups

Porting PAYG Numbers

I have two PAYG numbers that I want to port to O2 contract. Basically I have an orange and O2 PAYG sim and want to port that to an O2 contract that I have found on E2Save, is this possible? I know I can upgrade the O2 sim but will they let me change to pay monthly via E2Save.

Sorry, it sounds a bit confusing, I was just wondering whether anyone has done this before so I know where I stand before I ring up and ask them.

Thanks for the help!!

8 Comments

is porting basically having your calls forwarded to another number?

pikachu12;2360339

ye

Original Poster

pikachu12;2360339

erm I think its called porting, I want to change from orange PAYG to O2 pay monthly and O2 PAYG to O2 pay monthly. I think it is called porting when you want to do that and need a PAC code.

you'll have to ring up the current provider, ask for the PAC code, and give this to the new network

takes up to 7 days to happen

Original Poster

sharpgx15;2360377

you'll have to ring up the current provider, ask for the PAC code, and … you'll have to ring up the current provider, ask for the PAC code, and give this to the new network

ok thanks does anyone know if it is possible to do so between O2 PAYG and O2 pay monthly?

brillangel;2360416

ok thanks does anyone know if it is possible to do so between O2 PAYG and … ok thanks does anyone know if it is possible to do so between O2 PAYG and O2 pay monthly?

You should be able to move your number from payg to contract, and vice versa on the same network. I have done this several times on other networks.

Original Poster

pavc;2360596

You should be able to move your number from payg to contract, and vice … You should be able to move your number from payg to contract, and vice versa on the same network. I have done this several times on other networks.

oh ok thank you. I will ring and try O2!

Thanks guys for all the replies!! :thumbsup:

Rep left for all!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions