porting phone number from idmobile back to idmobile

4 replies
Found 21st Nov 2016
hi

I want to port my phone number from I'd mobile back to idmobile. (more data on new contract that couldn't get via upgrade)

can I do this for free via payg, or do I need to top up to activate all Sims?

I already have a freedom pop sim, but they want 4.95 to port in number... and I'm a tight **** lol

thanks

4 Comments

I transfered from a 3 contract to a 3 payg then back to a 3 contract this was the only way of transfering from one contract to another within the same network and without paying a penny , my number was only with the payg sim for less than 24 hours, have you spoke to id im sure it would be a similar set up

Edited by: "ding" 21st Nov 2016

well u probably need port it over to a differnet network most do it free then port it over from there freedom pop seems to be a fake network as in its kinda of in the internet thing so just order a sim off ee ring there free 0800 number to transfer your I'd mobile after its transferred transfer it back to id mobile

Not all network providers allow internal transfer, just call and ask. If they no then justo order 3 PAYG SIM and transfer number there then back to new ID sim. (Easiest as no top up is required)

I've done it in the past with talktalk and ported over to 3 and then back to talktalk without paying a penny. although I'm sure even talktalk allow you to port your number from one contract to another internally now.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition61630
    2. Chat magazine issue 4312
    3. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers22
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 41 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions