Porting your mobile phone number

Hi guys,

Does anyone know if its possible to take your number with you if you are changing from a contract to PAYG? And would there be a charge for this?


1 Comment

If you want to stay with the same network at the end of your contract (well 30 days before) tell your service provider you want to transfer to PAYG and they'll do it for you.

If you want to change networks you need to get a PAYG sim for the network of your choice and activate it. Get your PAC number from your current service provider and give it to the new network.
Either way there shouldn't be a charge (either for transfering or getting your PAC)
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523399
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17356129
    3. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…89
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763826

    See more discussions