Groups
    EXPIRED

Posh Coffee Maker

Im looking for a Coffee maker that does Filter Coffee, Lattes, Capuccinos and Espresso. Anyone know any good deals? Would prefer Ground coffee as oppossed to the Pods. Im a coffee lover looking for a maker thats upto £150.
    Help a skint man out

10 Comments

Banned

You can't be that skint paying £150 for a coffee maker! Do you not like the Tassimo machines? They do have a large range of coffees, teas, chocolates etc and they were half price in Argos (don't know if they still are?)

Original Poster

tassimo is a pod type. they break, as for being skint, some1 is paying for me:thumbsup:

As a tip look for a 15 bar pressure machine. This allows the water ti be forced through the filter at a high pressure and provide a decent cup of coffee.Gaggia and Jura are up there, but cost quite a bit. Not sure if you can get one under £150.

Argos has the Gaggia Cubika for £145, might be worth checking out the reviews.

sn0ttyang3l;3903354

http://debenhams.guided.atomz.com/?q=nespressoexcellent machines and … http://debenhams.guided.atomz.com/?q=nespressoexcellent machines and lovely coffee

I have a Gaggia K-111D like the nespresso they use proper coffee in their pods. It also has a milk steamer so you can produce Lattes with proper milk not like the Tasimo,dolche which use UHT rubbish. Am lucky as i have a gaggia out let nearby to get the pods. The nespresso is a good alternative though, just get the model with the aericcino for Lattes,capuchinos etc

If you are interested, i have the following available....

electricshopping.com/sho…=49

Brand new in box unwanted xmas present.

Price on it is £160 reduced from £180..... i am open to offers

ps.... This is the stainless steel version.

Thanks

If you want to pay a bit more the Delonghi EN680 is £250.87 at Co op Electricals at the moment
    £290 everywhere else.
    coopelectricalshop.co.uk/pro…-SS

This is the nespresso system as used by Heston Blumenthal:

"If you go to Heston Blumenthal's Fat Duck in Bray, which is widely regarded as Britain's finest restaurant, and where the 12-course tasting menu (with wine) costs almost £300, the coffee served at the end of your meal will have been mass-produced by the international food giant Nestlé, otherwise known as the maker of that kitchen staple, Nescafé."

independent.co.uk/lif…tml

less 2% Quidco and there is a £30 cashback offer from nespresso for coffee machines purchased before 25th Jan

nespresso.com/pre…uk&

So approx £215 after cashback, I bought one earlier this week

They also do a black Delonghi EN670B for £212 but the wife insisted on stainless steel

I just love coffee and have just posted an offer for a senseo at Marshall Wards at £19.95 with a first purchase discount offer. I also wanted to make coffee traditionally without the pods and the advice for a 15bar machine is correct. Therefore we bought one from Aldi for around £34. Absolutely fantastic machine without paying an additional amount for the label. I would highly recommend this absolute bargain and with a 36 month warranty you really can't go wrong.

Aldi all the way ....!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to cancel Virgin Media?812
      2. Mountain bike £200-£30033
      3. Music download22
      4. Parcel Hero weight adjustment44

See more discussions