**Poss Scam** Xbox 12 month Live code FREE

Editor 1 reply
Found 28th Nov 2016
Okay, lots of people discussing the free Xbox live subscription code on HUKD at the moment. It may be doing the rounds on various social media platforms so this could potentially affect thousands of Xbox players.

So, basically it's a 25 digit code that is meant to give you 12 months of live for free. But obviously this isn't the case! The code activates but nothing seems to change. Members are apparently having their accounts banned after using them.

Although it seems obvious to many, please do not redeem the code at all! There may be various codes too, so just be super wary and contact Microsoft if you have concerns. There is a thread regarding this that has discussion with some members that used the code and that is Here. We've kept it live so you can help each other out, should anything happen with your account.If you have any information that might help anyone out, it's probably better to comment in that thread too.

I just wanted to create a thraed that is specifically pointing this out, as it seems lots of people have done this and lets face it... redeeming a code on the Xbox/Xbox.com doesn't sound risky at all, so it's understandable that many have been caught up in this.

Thanks to a lot of our members for catching this before more people redeemed the code.

Legitimate codes
If you want the best deal on Xbox live right now - 12 months for £24.99 Here

1 Comment

Banned

Where?

Found it.

Does nothing

Ban reports are most likely from those who are already banned trying to get unbanned.

My account isn't banned, nor did 12 months go on.

Edited by: "Mortis123" 28th Nov 2016
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769313
    2. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland1143
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247604
    4. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2442

See more discussions