Possible 3DS for only £99.99 from www.dealerdirectgamesuk.eu - can anyone confirm if this site is legit?

Any-hoo, I've been looking for a 3DS now that Zelda has come out, and I stumbled upon this site purporting to sell a brand new aqua blue console for only £100:

dealerdirectgamesuk.eu/BUY…htm

This just seems to good to be true. Has anyone used these guys before? I'm sure I've overlooked something here (maybe they only sell to retailers..?), just can't see what the catch is.

Whaddya reckon, folks?

21 Comments

Don't even need to look at the site to say it's a scam

Banned

Didn't read the post, but its a scam.

The fact they have stolen the add to basket from hmv says enough really.

They are a well and trusted website........to rob you off your money and not supply you with anything

Banned

The worrying aspect is that the OP even had to ask.

Original Poster

vibeone

The worrying aspect is that the OP even had to ask.

Er.. I was just testing you of course!

Well done you passed!(_;)

Banned

Great price, ordered 2

Yay! Order Confirmation!!! My 0000000000000000 card worked

u can not get in touch with these people and they do not have an email address it dosnt add up!! nice price but dont think u will see a 3ds in the post im saying well dodgy keep away!!!!!!!!

ordered! seems legit cos only some of the buttons are stolen from HMV. I'll update when it arrives

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/1343/captureyxa.png

Edited by: "golemsmate" 23rd Jun 2011

Oh dear... this website is registered with moneysavingexpert as a scam. The telephone number is the only thing that stays constant, its previously been called cheapbundledgames.co.uk and is hosted by one.com which is registered to an unknown address in Denmark. I hope no one has really ordered from these!!

Banned

Still waiting for my order, i rang the company today but the owner said he was on the bus and it was difficult to hear me so i have to call back later. Seems legit to me.

i think this company are possibly responsible for my credit card fraud?

Banned

Still not revived, rang the guy again and he said he can't take anything further until 3 months have passed..

clairefairy

i think this company are possibly responsible for my credit card fraud?

No possibility. Definitely.

Thank goodness I read these posts before I ordered - thought it was too good to be true!!!

they certainly are responsible for credit card fraud, my wife has just had money taken from her card with all details. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING ON THIS SITE

Trust me its a scam, funny was on the site ten mins ago and now cant get on it...link bust! either on there way to Barbados or trading standards just pulled it.
Site runs same way as tvsdirect2u, iwantthatgigt.com, dellboyinternationalytraders.com
run by 2 crooks from MK...Sharon is up to it again!...one day shaz...one day.

Looks as though you cant get passed an error message on the order screen - thankfully

Thanks guys!!! thort it woz 2 gud 2 b true>>>>> sorry for those who have been ripped off tho - the *********!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by moderator: "Oct 05, 2011 10:45" 5th Oct 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764132
    2. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2452
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2746
    4. Sad news about Barcelona2394

See more discussions