Possible Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered standalone release date and cost

Editor 12
Edited by:"BuzzDuraband"Found 8th Jun 2017
I've just been having a browse over on Reddit (thanks, -AM-) and it looks like MW:R is set for a 20th June release on PlayStation 4 and a £20 July release on Xbox One (due to Sony's exclusivity rights)

2712673.jpg
The article linked states that the game is set to release at €29.99 (£22.50), although if I was a betting man, I'd probably expect a £24.99 UK release price.

Article translated:

"For those who found it too expensive at that time to the Call of Duty: Warfare buy Infinite beam with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered there, there is good news. Activision's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered namely still sell loose. This is clear from the information we have received from a very reliable source in the UK. Prices are also communicated to us in British Pounds, but according to another source of our list price will be here in Europe € 29.99 will be.

The Xbox One version of the game is a month later, this is because of the exclusivity deal with Sony Activision. The release date of the game is also June 20 to July 20 PS4 and Xbox One, a PC version was not mentioned further."

12 Comments

Bit late.

i got the double game never bothered playing the remaster

Meh

You can buy Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition (Remastered included) for pretty much the same price

That sounds too low for activisions standards. Its probably ex vat price which would mean its actually £27.

Any idea if you would now be able to play the code version without the disk on that date? I bought MW:R and the cod before but then sold cod on. So wondering if my code will work now without a disk?

Not that it matters Rising storm 2 Vietnam on PC is my FPS ATM.

Original Poster Editor

As an update. Modern Warfare Remastered is released tomorrow as a standalone on the PlayStation 4 (I'd expect Xbox One to follow in 4 weeks time).

The bad news is, early adopters of Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition will still need the disc to play

So wait around 6 weeks for PC to get it for £9.99

BuzzDuraband

As an update. Modern Warfare Remastered is released tomorrow as a … As an update. Modern Warfare Remastered is released tomorrow as a standalone on the PlayStation 4 (I'd expect Xbox One to follow in 4 weeks time).The bad news is, early adopters of Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition will still need the disc to play

​Not unless you delete MW IW and Remastered and then pay for Remastered just on it own which is what I'll probably do

£35 on psn, what a rip seeing as you could pick up the full version with this for not much more at one point.

store.playstation.com/!/en-gb/games/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-remastered/cid=EP0002-CUSA05379_00-CODMWRTHEGAME001

Very strange release. Why don't Tesco or Sainsbury's stock it. On the phone, they don't seem to know it even exists!

upset.brown.pant

£35 on psn, what a rip seeing as you could pick up the full version with … £35 on psn, what a rip seeing as you could pick up the full version with this for not much more at one point.https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-remastered/cid=EP0002-CUSA05379_00-CODMWRTHEGAME001

Agreed, I wanted to purchase the digital version. I thought it would be £24.99.

£34.99 ffs thats taking the ****.

£34.99 + £11.59 for the variety map pack as well, people cant be buying this trash? Or are they?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions