(Possible) FREE BLACK OPS 3 NUK3TOWN MAP CODE @ Activision

Found 9th Nov 2015
As far as I know, it'll work for BOTH PS and Xbox, I don't think it works on PC
You need to make sure you actually HAVE played BO3 on your tag, as they will ask you what console you have and the tag you played on (I imagine they would check).

I tried this 5mins ago and it worked. Advisor said 'they don't have stock of codes, however she will check with her advisor'
Then I got a 'we like to keep our customers happy, so here is a 1 time complimentary code'

If it works for you post below and enjoy!

Method:

You need to contact the Activision Chat - Note it's only online between 11AM - 8PM PACIFIC TIME

1) Visit the Activison website and register an account and successfuly log in

2) Navigate to the support section at the bottom of the website, which should take you to the following link: support.activision.com/

3) Click "Contact Support"

4) You will then be prompted to choose your specified console & Game - Choose this to your correct console & Game

5) Select the option "I need help with my NUK3TOWN Personalization Pack code"

6) Select the option to open a live chat (Telephoning them also works but it is easier via live chat as holding times can be long)

7) Advise exactly as the following - I purchased Black Ops 3 Standard Edition through the Amazon Uk website which stated that I would
Receive the nuketown DLC as pre-order content, but did not receive this in the box, please could you assist me as I would like to redeem this content.

If the advisor makes an excuse, make up a story like you bought it only because it said it came with the code and it was for your little brother and he was really sad Sad

They will then ask some brief details such as your PSN ID / Xbox Live Gamertag / (Note you must actually own the game and have played it on your account for this to work)

9) They will retrieve a code for you which can be redeemed and used instantly
Community Updates
54 Comments
So basically the deal is "Lie to customer services to obtain free code"

I'll start stealing off the shelf and claim I lost me receipt next, I'll use your little brother excuse so it'll seem legit X)
This is a bit excessive just to get a level.
picked up a code on ebay for $7 and I am happy with that! still worked £10 cheaper than going with GAME just for nuketown.

Given the whole mix up with this and based on past experiences this map will no doubt be given to everyone shortly anyway they always are....
focux007

This is a bit excessive just to get a level.

It is, and probably the majority of people would be against it as it's unethical I guess, I can understand that
Still, don't know why we get charged stupid prices for additional content and more maps

If the advisor makes an excuse, make up a story like you bought it only … If the advisor makes an excuse, make up a story like you bought it only because it said it came with the code and it was for your little brother and he was really sad Sad

Don't forget to send them a picture of a child holding a copy of the game with his or her head down & wearing a sad face.
this has been going about since friday, this is the 101st thread on it, it does work though. I got the code and ebayed it for 18 quid lol
Nothing to be proud of
agx85

It is, and probably the majority of people would be against it as it's … It is, and probably the majority of people would be against it as it's unethical I guess, I can understand thatStill, don't know why we get charged stupid prices for additional content and more maps

​Unethical? Activision originally said that anyone who preorders the game gets the map, I think then changing their word after people preorder the game is unethical, them giving out codes is absolutely minor in this instance
didn't work. they asked for proof of purchase.
Little brother but the game is rated 18
Just wait a few months Nuketown will be made available for everyone free.
no need to lie, you say pre ordered the game and I didn't get the pre order bonus simple as that
I did it this morning,support connected straight away but the process took about 25 minutes
yep said pre ordered from Tesco no nuketown code no argument playing nuketown win win ... thanks
Thank you for the heads up on this. Tweeted them provided proof of the pre-order hard copy that I purchased from ShopTo by DM and they messaged me the DLC.
yep said pre ordered from Tesco no nuketown code no argument playing nuketown win win ... thanks
tomtom1988

this has been going about since friday, this is the 101st thread on it, … this has been going about since friday, this is the 101st thread on it, it does work though. I got the code and ebayed it for 18 quid lol

I doubt anyone would buy it...
eloo

Little brother but the game is rated 18

Half of the COD fanbase is under 18 lol
Rid1

I doubt anyone would buy it...

Well someone did indeed buy it, £18 for a free code I know what you mean, Thats half my season pass paid for, some were selling for £20 but I wanted it gone fast
Got a code yesterday from activision live chat, woohoo. Well it really should have come with the game since I preordered it.
doesn't work for me, said there are a lot of player faking pre-orders, I bought mine day of release from argos

shame

anyone got a code for me they don't want? after all , my little brother is really sad sad
Thanks for posting. After prolonged online chat I was eventually sent a code. "We don't normally do this but we make an exception for this case." I purchased COD BO3 from Morrisons online, without any mention of this map being included. I wasn't expecting the map until reading this post.
Thanks for this OP. I, like many, felt somewhat cheated that I pre-orded the game, played the BETA, gave then feedback, heard the Nuk3town announcements, checked their site to find Amazon was an approved retailer for the DLC and then received nothing. To be honest I had struggled to find a way to contact Activision directly, they don't make it easy, so this was great.

I was looking on ebay to see how much the codes were going for and found someone selling a "guide" to how to get the code and the description stated it would only work between 11-8 PT. So I googled for a guide of this nature and found your post, thank goodness. My chat went on sometime as I didn't have the proof of purchase they wanted (which was the original e-mail Amazon sent me when I ordered, I had deleted it and had to get it resent).

So thank you OP, this wasn't about getting something for free for me, it was about getting something I was told I would and I'm glad you're not selling this "guide" on ebay
Edited by: "Jay-low" 19th Nov 2015
hey, i pre ordered it from a retailer in my country(not amazon) and did not got it. will the ask for proof of purchase from amzon or not? (i dont have a proff becouse i did not bought it from amazon LOL)
Thanks for this I just contacted twitter support showed them my Tesco receipt and said I never got the code and they sent it
Edited by: "Jinx13" 8th Dec 2015
I had the same conversation regarding the season pass I purchased for the game.

They apologised and sent me a code to redeem
obtaining goods by deception....Nice
providing you have an amazon receipt or a confirmation email saying you have ordered it before release date then you are entitled to Nuk3town regardless, I've literally just done it and it worked so defiantly worth a go if you have the proof.
mozzaaaaaa

providing you have an amazon receipt or a confirmation email saying you … providing you have an amazon receipt or a confirmation email saying you have ordered it before release date then you are entitled to Nuk3town regardless, I've literally just done it and it worked so defiantly worth a go if you have the proof.

Could you possibly provide a screenshot or photo of the receipt or email so that I could try to get the code?
Plz give me black ops 3 nuketown code
They asked about contacting the retailer, i said no and they said "I sincerely understand your situation and I know how much you want to get the Nuk3town map, as much as I would like for you to have the content, I’m afraid that our team has no means to generate any codes."
They're asking me for proof of purchase from Amazon, has anyone got a print screen i could use? Would be greatly appreciated.
if u were to get banned from doing this method, how long would that be for?
Thanks OP just had a code sent to me for the pre-order I made through Tesco, there is a notice however to have your proof of purchase ready as they will require it, must be a lot of people trying it on.
hobdob279

if u were to get banned from doing this method, how long would that be … if u were to get banned from doing this method, how long would that be for?

If you're trying to scam them for a free code and get caught , i'd imagine it would be a lifetime ban (console anyway) if you legitimately pre-ordered , no need to worry.
Cal96

They're asking me for proof of purchase from Amazon, has anyone got a … They're asking me for proof of purchase from Amazon, has anyone got a print screen i could use? Would be greatly appreciated.

The thread seems as if it's for legitimate people who did pre-order so why would anyone give you their receipt if you prefer ordered then show them proof if you didn't then wait for availability
i put the code in and i did not get nuk3town and i spelled it right i was **** so i what to get nuk3town plz any one know how plz comment or follow me on facebook {if u see me online send me a friend request and ill accepted
jojohawes01

i put the code in and i did not get nuk3town and i spelled it right i … i put the code in and i did not get nuk3town and i spelled it right i was **** so i what to get nuk3town plz any one know how plz comment or follow me on facebook {if u see me online send me a friend request and ill accepted

support.activision.com/CS_…_GB
so basically there is no live chat option for me PLEASE HELP
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions