Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Possible free car parking at airport... No longer working, although see post for holiday extra free parking!

Posted 9th May 2011
I've not posted it as a deal although for me this is the deal of the year as ive just saved myself £107 and got free car parking at Birmingham airport for 4 weeks in July. Monarch are guaranteeing that their car parking is the cheapest you can find (without voucher codes or special offers) or they will give it you for free. There's a challenge I thought and lo and behold I managed to find a place cheaper! The car parking That i''ve used to compare it was parkandgo.co.uk.. Just in case it didn't work I paid an extra 50p so that I could cancel it but I got the email today to confirm I was getting the full amount refunded in the next day or 2! Definately worth a look. If others get it then it may be worth moving it to a deal.

Monarch parking uses essential travel (same company, different name basically but the email confirmation comes from essentialtravel.co.uk), who offer the exact same price guarantee. Go through topcashback for 8% cashback at essential travel and see if that tracks as well as your freebie parking!!
- sickly sweet

Not sure if this is still with monarch but I have just booked 3 weeks meet and greet parking for July with essential travel and had it refunded again!!

STILL WORKS!! But now with Holiday Extras who refund after you've returned from holiday... see Post 383 onwards!
- panddda
Community Updates
Misc
Discussions
446 Comments
Post a comment