Groups
    EXPIRED

Possible get out of Vodafone contract for free

Not sure if this will work so dont shoot me down in flames if im wrong.

Just had a txt from Vodafone to say : " We will be changing some of the pricesfor calls made outside your monthly price plan . Know where you stand,call on 40033 for details. "

I know when Networks have made changes to your price plans etc it has been possible to terminate you contract as a result , not sure whether this will count or not .

Can anyone advise ? Didnt give a date for the changes either ...

19 Comments

yeah i had that other day a text from vodafone about price changes, i,ve only just signed up with them less than a month a go lol would be intresting to know what price changes they are talking about

I will be watching this thread with interest , as ive just resigned up with voda and i am having nothing but trouble with the recption now

having just resigned with them less than a month ago, does that mean i would have to send the phone back? assuming i could get out for free(contract)

jaffa30;2697636

I will be watching this thread with interest , as ive just resigned up … I will be watching this thread with interest , as ive just resigned up with voda and i am having nothing but trouble with the recption now

Oh funny you should say that- ive always had an excellent reception but for the last couple of mths its tempramental to say the least. :thinking:

i know a few people who were on o2.they did the same thing. they are breaking a contract so it should be worthless

what prices are they changing?

ematat;2697671

Oh funny you should say that- ive always had an excellent reception but … Oh funny you should say that- ive always had an excellent reception but for the last couple of mths its tempramental to say the least. :thinking:

Exactly the Same here , i will be talking one minute and then its just went dead :x, so with a bit of luck :thumbsup: i might be able to wiggle my way out of this.....

Also i havent had a text informing :x of any changes

new charges apply from september i think

mr miagi;2697681

i know a few people who were on o2.they did the same thing. they are … i know a few people who were on o2.they did the same thing. they are breaking a contract so it should be worthless

how do i get out of o2 contract?:?

the badger;2697792

how do i get out of o2 contract?:?

dont know exactly how they did it.they got a letter saying call charges were going up.il try and find out for yea

mark333;2697790

new charges apply from september i think

So will i be able to cancel my contract from then :thinking:

there was a thread about same sort of thing but with T Mobile i think but i don't anyone managed to get out of their contract!"

jaffa30;2697815

So will i be able to cancel my contract from then :thinking:

not sure , i have been searching for the answers myself

jaffa30;2697636

I will be watching this thread with interest , as ive just resigned up … I will be watching this thread with interest , as ive just resigned up with voda and i am having nothing but trouble with the recption now

same here, signed up in jan but they seem to be getting more expensive.

i seem to recall when this sort of thing happened with other networks that you had to have made those types of calls to get out of your contract i.e you actually use those numbers and would therefore be disadvantaged by the changes.

hmmmm

mark333;2697884

not sure , i have been searching for the answers myself

I will have a look aswell andpost if i can find anything out:thumbsup:

grex9101;2697904

same here, signed up in jan but they seem to be getting more expensive.i … same here, signed up in jan but they seem to be getting more expensive.i seem to recall when this sort of thing happened with other networks that you had to have made those types of calls to get out of your contract i.e you actually use those numbers and would therefore be disadvantaged by the changes.hmmmm

I wait with baited breath to see what happens...

From 1 September our call charges will be changing. And to help you know exactly where you stand we've put it all down in black and white.

Don't worry, your monthly price plan isn't changing - your monthly cost, inclusive minutes and inclusive texts will remain the same. It just means that some calls made outside your inclusive minutes will now be charged at new prices.

The table below shows which calls will be effected

New charges

Minimum call charge outside inclusive minutes: 15p per minute

Calls beginning with 05, 080, 084, 0870: 20p per minute

Calls beginning with 0871: 35p per minute

As your monthly price plan isn't changing, these small changes shouldn't affect you too much, so there's nothing for you to do. Life doesn't come much simpler than that

do you think i will be able to get out of my contract?

to be honest if you dont use those numbers much i cant see them letting you get out of ur contract, i might be wrong tho

you can only get out of the contract if you have been using these numbers regularily. I got out of my o2 contract when they stopped including 08 numbers in the allowance.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk11
    2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
    3. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
    4. Win a Free minion usb stick88

See more discussions