Cemap mortgage advisor course reduced with code

Posted 22nd Nov
Hi,

Not sure if anyones interested but I signed up for a cemap course with this company and a few weeks ago the course changed slightly to the old spec. I cancelled it (without any fuss from them) and contacted them to complain. They got back to me and said it was some sort of issue with the website and they're fixing it and gave me a discount code.

I used the code and it was more than 50% off which they told me it would be, I thought it was a one off code but gave it to my mate and it worked for him. Seems like it works,

Anyway got the course for £27.25, cheapest I found, next best price of £99 which is groupon. Course is decent just know they're updating the content and they said it'll be 3 weeks before it's up to date.

Not everyone is going to find this useful but some may, here's the code:

QZ6F7TMKR1

websites: uacademy.co.uk/

uacademy.co.uk/buy…se/

Good luck!
Community Updates

Groups

2 Comments
FYI you need to be careful with these types of companies, they have a reputation for charging X amount for the materials and then X amount for the exam entry, you’re better off simply paying the exam entry fee directly to the IFS / LIBF and getting the correct text book for the most up to date specification sent to you (included within the exam entry price). These 3rd party materials are often of low quality and pitched at the wrong level, often lazily paraphrased from the IFS text and set expectations low. Whilst technically speaking Level 3, for some people the exam is not necessarily easy to pass.
Yeah I know what you mean, I got one from another company and it was a load of crap. The issue I have is that the LIBF is just a huge text book and it's so hard to follow and boring too. that website above is decent as it's got graphics etc and breaks it down. The content seems to be up to date with the new tax rules etc but personally I find it easier to follow and learn from it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions