Groups
    EXPIRED

Possible Holiday For around 300 or under? Help

Hello, I have time off work in two weeks, for a week. Would love a cheap deal...literally around the £300 or less mark. Somewhere warmish..the typical area's Spain etc.

I have tried the major holiday sites, and they all look good..until you delve further and suddenly the price jumps up thanks to transfers etc. So any help? I am extremely new at this.

Can't afford much, due to many other life commitments! as with everyone...but would love to get away.

9 Comments

i have booked 12 nights in turkey bed and breakfast including transfers 280 pound based on 2 people flying from manchester 21st september with thomas cook have you tried them ?

Original Poster

andileeds

i have booked 12 nights in turkey bed and breakfast including transfers … i have booked 12 nights in turkey bed and breakfast including transfers 280 pound based on 2 people flying from manchester 21st september with Thomas cook have you tried them ?

yes I've looked at Thomas cook. I must be doing something wrong!

try ice lolly

Actual dates you have off? And for how many people do you need?
    Edited by: "dh058977" 28th Aug 2010

Found a few 3 star bed and breakfast in spain for sub £200pp not including transfers

Original Poster

dh058977

Actual dates you have off? And for how many people do you need?

its the week starting the 12th.. of sep, or can go on the sat.
    and 2 adults.

That's what I've found a lot of.. they come up around 200 and something..then all the transfers etc are added.. and suddenly it jumps up.

MissRoo

its the week starting the 12th.. of sep, or can go on the sat. and 2 … its the week starting the 12th.. of sep, or can go on the sat. and 2 adults.That's what I've found a lot of.. they come up around 200 and something..then all the transfers etc are added.. and suddenly it jumps up.

The 12th was the date i guessed! lol! Have you tried teletext holidays? You'd be suprised how little some of the transfers add, some are as little as £20 on a £160 holiday making the total about £180 for 2 weeks bed and breakfast.

Original Poster

dh058977

The 12th was the date i guessed! lol! Have you tried teletext holidays? … The 12th was the date i guessed! lol! Have you tried teletext holidays? You'd be suprised how little some of the transfers add, some are as little as £20 on a £160 holiday making the total about £180 for 2 weeks bed and breakfast.

I will have a look now.. I'm a complete Newbie at this (as you can tell)
    ..are bed and breakfast types as simple as they sound..or does being abroad make it all a little argh! and stressful?

Thanks for your help, I'm feeling positive!

MissRoo

I will have a look now.. I'm a complete Newbie at this (as you can … I will have a look now.. I'm a complete Newbie at this (as you can tell)..are bed and breakfast types as simple as they sound..or does being abroad make it all a little argh! and stressful?Thanks for your help, I'm feeling positive!

You basically stay in a hotel on a bed and breakfast basis, some of them are apartments which have kitchen (although very small) which can make things even cheaper as you could go to the local supermarket instead of going out to eat.

I'd say stick at the teletextholidays website, if you dont mind where your going you can try every possible option untill something good comes up. Maybe try holding out for half board instead of B&B.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767242
      2. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…68
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1319
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927352

See more discussions