Groups

POSSIBLE SCAM BE AWARE VP REWARDS.COM

I have just discovered this morning after browsing through my bank statement that I have a Card Purchase of £9.95 from vprewards.com then discovered that this has been happening for the past 4 months (so £40.00 without my permission).

The company is Vista Print which I have sure that most of us know who they are. Free business cards, you name it they offer it. My husband and I ordered Christmas Calendars last year and hidden very crafty in their terms and conditions you end up signing up for this VP Rewards scheme. Trust me when I say we never agreed to this but they have been taking the money out without our permission.

When I spoke to my bank they have heard of it before and it has caused problems. For further information you can check out this site

forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho…892

This guy has been on the TV giving money saving tips etc.

I suggest if you have ordered anything from them you check your bank statements and cancel it, unless of course you have agreed to it that is.

6 Comments

ooooh......harsh, never trusted that site

never signed up for the rewards thingy but thanks for the warning!

i have used vista many times and it isnt a con! you have to actually accept you want to join and pay £10 a month. The terms are quite clear.
    I get all partners busines cards-fridge magnets-leaflets-t-shirts etc free-just pay small postage. It is really good and highly recommend it (just dont accept to join the club)

This happened to me also, & it went unnoticed for about 8 months, I did get my money back by complaining to my credit card company & Vista Print. You will have signed up somewhre on their website & they would of used your payment details from a past transaction with them.

after you purchase a scren says would you like to save £10 (i think thats right!) and you save £10 but wil pay £10 a month after..

i no how u feel this happened to me but i got my money back check my thread out:
    hotukdeals.com/ite…ut/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3355
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)1519
      3. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?963006
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1632

See more discussions