Found 19th Sep 2016
Did anyone buy Fifa 17 from eBay? There was a post on here end of July, someone was selling Fifa 17 (preorder) for £31.99. However the seller is no longer on eBay. The money has been taken out my account. And I have emailed him, but he has not responded.

8 Comments

put a case in with PayPal. it's what it's there for. buyer protection.

Cold!

Not sure should be posted here, I did not buy it either, but if the game is not provided on release, open a PayPal case advising item has not been provided due to eBay seller being removed from the site. I have had to do this against a foreign eBay seller and PayPal refunded the money. So you should be ok either way good luck.

Original Poster

Thank. I wanted to warn others as well, it had a lot of heat, so other would have bought it as well

Can't find the deal on here, maybe mods removed it?

If its too good to be true

Probably a hacked ebay account but they're pretty obvious to detect...no seller activity for months then a sudden hot deal to fool people

I paid £51.99 with £35 of nectar points but the accounts gone. I need to send a message to the seller still before eBay step in which is dumb.

Edited by: "sweeten16" 22nd Sep 2016
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!68
    2. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.1023
    3. Linkin Park and Friends Celebrate Life in Honor of Chester Bennington strea…22
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769580

See more discussions