Expired

Possible scammer, please read

6 replies
Found 2nd Nov 2006
Please see my latest post on the following thread...

hotukdeals.com/for…020

Many thanks,

Steve

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

freebiehunter

Please see my latest post on the following … Please see my latest post on the following thread...http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?p=161020#post161020Many thanks,Steve

get Dino to have a lookf or you, hes pretty damn hot on this stuff Hope everything work sout for you, and yes you do have reason to think this.

Sorry to hear about that pal, however i'd give it a day or two just incase its tangled up in the Royal Snail sorting office. Some people are pretty crap at communicating with their buyers and dont check their emails regularly. Just trying to alleviate your worry a little. However seeing as the guys a new member here u may have some cause for concern.

I nearly bought that myself when i saw it for sale but you had beaten me to it.

Good luck with it, hope it gets sorted.

Original Poster

Caesar

Sorry to hear about that pal, however i'd give it a day or two just … Sorry to hear about that pal, however i'd give it a day or two just incase its tangled up in the Royal Snail sorting office. Some people are pretty crap at communicating with their buyers and dont check their emails regularly. Just trying to alleviate your worry a little. However seeing as the guys a new member here u may have some cause for concern.I nearly bought that myself when i saw it for sale but you had beaten me to it.Good luck with it, hope it gets sorted.

I'd happily wait a few days if I felt confident that I am going to recieve it. They guy was all too happy to reply to my pm's regarding the game before I purchased it. Once I paid for it he has ignored all emails, pm's, and the dispute via Paypal. He only has 3 posts on this forum, and after paying for the game I then found that he had only just signed up with Paypal.Hence why I decided to let everyone know,

Steve

If he's not replying to anything and he was before then definitely proceed with a paypal claim.

I think there needs to be more stringent rules on who can sell on this forum, alot of people seem to be getting scammed lately. A minimum number of posts or duration of membership, i know it wouldnt oust all the scammers but it would definitely reduce it.

Original Poster

Caesar

If he's not replying to anything and he was before then definitely … If he's not replying to anything and he was before then definitely proceed with a paypal claim. I think there needs to be more stringent rules on who can sell on this forum, alot of people seem to be getting scammed lately. A minimum number of posts or duration of membership, i know it wouldnt oust all the scammers but it would definitely reduce it.

Yes, I think just in the last week there have been at least another 2 similar cases on this forum :-( it's a real shame

I have got a nice healthy 1080+ 100% feedback rating on Ebay, so if I sell anything i'm always happy to provide my details

Im getting fed up of this, i caught someone scamming this week too, thank god i pointed it out, and saved someone who was interested!
New rules have been introduced now, grdesign had to provide his details last night when he was putting a car on, thats COA and will be collected from this.
He had to provide name, address, phone number etc.

I wont be afraid anymore to point out potential scammers

I have replied on the other thread.
Something needs to be done about these scammers/thief's.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Do I need fabric conditioner?23
    2. Buying Christmas tree after Christmas46
    3. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?51
    4. Looking for advice on ESP8266 microcontroller project34

See more discussions