possible to downgrade from my 3 mobile contract?

6 replies
Found 6th Jan 2009
Hi im currently have a mobile ophone contract with 3 and am currently paying £40 a month,i was wondering if its possible to downgrade to lower txt or somthing so i can cut the monthly costs?ive been with 3 for 12 months now but am on a 18 month contract.

thanks

6 Comments

yes just give them a ring did it for me

Banned

I tried this - they said no. You can only move to a bigger tariff or to one of the same value

You'll have started a new contract when you agreed to the 18 months, I think 3 will only let you downgrade at the half way point (so, 9 months in on an 18 month contract).

When I was with 3, 2 years ago they said I could only go down one tariff at a time and if I wanted to jump straight to another they'd charge me!

xsazzyjayx;3968615

When I was with 3, 2 years ago they said I could only go down one tariff … When I was with 3, 2 years ago they said I could only go down one tariff at a time and if I wanted to jump straight to another they'd charge me!

That's the same with all networks. You can only drop one tariff at a time (once a month).

i have had 18 months contract, under 5 months I had enough trouble with my phone , they tried to resolve on all avenues however failure, changed phone twice but due to capacity of the phone could not coupe with the signal , finally they sent another phone and asked me to 'Close' the complaint however I told them to give a follow up call on the day of the delivery, but the phone was delivered to me but the phone is a 'Down gradable' capacity (Basic) memory limited access, therefore I reported back, but they said THEY WILL NOT GOING TO change it.
Now, what am I have to do? please help me????
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Driving anxiety.1212
    2. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.35
    3. Foo fighters presale code.3134
    4. Xbox Newbie11

See more discussions