possible to find out info on fake facebook profile

Hi a friend of mine was sent a very nasty email by a random person on fb who was by the looks of it made this profile up just to send nasty messages to her and not get caught out,is there a way to see if their profile is linked to somone elses?ip address etc

thanks

8 Comments

The best you can do is contact the police to see if they might contact facebook to obtain the IP address from the ISP.

So basically, no I'm afraid.

Just contact facebook and get the user blocked as doing anything to find out who it is would be breaking facebook rules and get you in a pickle

Banned

link their profile here so we can hit them up with some hate mail too?

Banned

Babbabooey;4549504

The best you can do is contact the police to see if they might contact … The best you can do is contact the police to see if they might contact facebook to obtain the IP address from the ISP.So basically, no I'm afraid.

Contact the police?? I think they might have more important things to do

Original Poster

kasiopc;4549768

Try [email protected] and tell the problem.P.S. Strobez, this is your … Try [email protected] and tell the problem.P.S. Strobez, this is your most recent post I can find. Just to let you know your PM box is full.

cheers m8 i emptied it now

Paddy Charlie;4549694

Contact the police?? I think they might have more important things to do

Which is why I said no at at end.:roll:

have you checked the email address? they probably made one up beforehand but you never know.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions