Possible to get a hot tub delivered at this time?

Posted 6th Apr
I'm resigned to the fact we are going to be stuck indoors for some time so was going to buy one of the inflatable lay z spas for the garden. Been on argos, amazon, Robert dyas, homebase, and countless other sites and they are all either out of stock or unavailable for delivery. Does anyone know which retailers still have these in stock and are delivering?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

13 Comments
They had quite a few in tesco (walkden) when i went on saturday
Wayfair?
B&m will have them in-store
I expected them to be available in store at b and m and the range but is it morally right to go to these store and get one. I would feel a bit wrong about it as its obviously not essential.
MrKrabs06/04/2020 13:08

4 person inflatable 1 jet spa here for £25 …4 person inflatable 1 jet spa here for £25 https://www.wayfair.co.uk/garden/pdp/freeport-park-steen-4-person-1-jet-inflatable-spa-u001280001.html

Lol looks a belter that one cheers
Edited by: "mart321" 6th Apr
mart32106/04/2020 13:30

Lol looks a belter that one cheers

The one from wayfair is for tiny kids, not adults lol
mart32106/04/2020 13:29

I expected them to be available in store at b and m and the range but is …I expected them to be available in store at b and m and the range but is it morally right to go to these store and get one. I would feel a bit wrong about it as its obviously not essential.

Get yourself some bread while your there if it makes you feel better, there are loads of people still out and about! I wouldn’t worry!
Edited by: "tom2kadd1" 6th Apr
stu199106/04/2020 13:01

They had quite a few in tesco (walkden) when i went on saturday

Big up to the walkden massive!
how many people will be sharing this at the same time?

and is that allowed?
Mendoza06/04/2020 15:59

how many people will be sharing this at the same time?and is that allowed?

All from the same household so yes.
Edited by: "mart321" 6th Apr
mart32106/04/2020 16:16

All from the same household so yes.

thanks, just checking, so I know I’m allowed in my front or back yard, to catch some vitamin D
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions