Groups

Possible to have break during bank loan re payments

Hi i currently have a bank loan through lloyds and was wondering if its possible to have like a month or two break and then continue to pay back after .anyone ever done this.thanks

4 Comments

Yes you can normally have a break but you still have to pay the interest back.

Only one person can tell you the answer for sure, and they work at your bank. Give them a call

as long as you have had the loan for over 6 months without missing a payment then they will let you take a "payment holiday" as they call it.

"Repayment holidays
    If you have made at least 6 monthly payments on your loan, you have the flexibility to request a repayment holiday - a one month break from your loan repayments. If you want to ask about a repayment holiday on your next monthly payment call us on 0800 096 1282 between 8am and 10pm, seven days a week."

is the exact blurb from them.

i know that when my partner was made redundant they gave him a break for 2 lots of payments best bet is to ring the bank and see what they can do for you.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help sought - Cheap(est) smartphone with Standard SIM for short period of u…22
      2. Battery drain on iOS 1166
      3. Which Kodi Add-ons?55
      4. Breath of the Wild Replacement Cover?11

See more discussions