Groups

possible to play region 1 on my pc?

Hi i won a dvd on ebay and its region 1, i cant find a hack for my main dvd player unless i buy a diff remote is there some software that will let my pc play all regions?

thanks

9 Comments

Use something like 'AnyDVD' and you can remove the region coding.

Banned

bhavesh01;7020296

http://www.filehippo.com/download_klite_codec_pack/download/58c08c308caf646e168cfa40cd44564e/

a codec pack wont help :thinking:

Banned

As Sy stated, you'll need to pay for AnyDVD

OR

you'll probably get 5 attempts to change your pc dvd region code so you can change it to Northa America, watch the DVD and then change it back to Europe

Hi there
    I use dvd region free it great.But i dont think you can buy it any more.
    Not sure if this will work.

dvd43.com/

csiman;7020343

As Sy stated, you'll need to pay for AnyDVDORyou'll probably get 5 … As Sy stated, you'll need to pay for AnyDVDORyou'll probably get 5 attempts to change your pc dvd region code so you can change it to Northa America, watch the DVD and then change it back to Europe

:thumbsup:

Hi there, Any DVD has a free trial component. So download that then rip the DVD with DVD shrink (which will make it region free) burn to a new blank DVD and watch it on your home DVD player. (this is assuming you have a DVD burner). Everything you need can be found here - videohelp.com/

Banned

El Siccse;7020783

Hi there, Any DVD has a free trial component. So download that then rip … Hi there, Any DVD has a free trial component. So download that then rip the DVD with DVD shrink (which will make it region free) burn to a new blank DVD and watch it on your home DVD player. (this is assuming you have a DVD burner). Everything you need can be found here - http://www.videohelp.com/

might as well just torrent anydvd if you're gonna break copyright anyway :-D

csiman;7020874

might as well just torrent anydvd if you're gonna break copyright anyway … might as well just torrent anydvd if you're gonna break copyright anyway :-D

It is ok to copy any dvd in your own collection and does not break copyright law.
    As long as your do not make money from it.
    Making a back up of your own personal discs are fine
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17816342
      2. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1432
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047068
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread422914433

See more discussions