Possible to Set Up an HUKD Alert?

Found 27th Dec 2015
Is it possible to set up a product alert on HUKD. Really want a Sony Playstation Wireless Headset 2.0 but have missed it when it's been on at £49.99 (now around £69). Have set up a camelizer alert for Amazon but is there anything similar for HUKD for when someone posts about a product?
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
hotukdeals.com/cus…ngs

About as good as the site offers. Not sure if you can get exactly what you want out of it.
You can set up a key word or words alert on the app. I have several set up and I get an alert when a matching deal is posted
Original Poster
alan04

You can set up a key word or words alert on the app. I have several set … You can set up a key word or words alert on the app. I have several set up and I get an alert when a matching deal is posted

Brilliant. Thank you. Exactly what I was looking for.
alan04

You can set up a key word or words alert on the app. I have several set … You can set up a key word or words alert on the app. I have several set up and I get an alert when a matching deal is posted

Thanks I spent a lot of time trying to work this out on the pc, as I have alerts set up already. I forgot it was via the app!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants