Groups

Possibly free £10 on Zeek

I noticed that I had a Email from Zeek today giving me £10 off any voucher, if you have used Zeek in the past it might be worth checking it out.

12 Comments

Same on my account says valid until midnight

Banned

Never heard of it. Looks good for gift vouchers though.

Checked my emails and I have a £3 voucher. Better than nothing (although I'm slightly jealous of the £10)

MrScotchBonnet

Never heard of it. Looks good for gift vouchers though.

make sure you sign up using a referral code. There's £5 bonus for you and whoever refers you

also £5 off via voucher code: 2GIFT5
    http://s25.postimg.org/n6tdkzvjj/unnamed.png
    Edited by: "SUMMONER" 31st Oct 2016

Original Poster

SUMMONER

also £5 off via voucher code: 2GIFT5

Thanks, can't believe that code just worked for me.

I only realised late last night they had sent me a £10 voucher (I'd spammed the email lol) I also had added a £3 voucher at the weekend so had £13 to use. Grabbed a Hungryhouse £20 gift card for £18.40 but using the free vouchers paid just £5.40

Original Poster

silva21

I only realised late last night they had sent me a £10 voucher (I'd … I only realised late last night they had sent me a £10 voucher (I'd spammed the email lol) I also had added a £3 voucher at the weekend so had £13 to use. Grabbed a Hungryhouse £20 gift card for £18.40 but using the free vouchers paid just £5.40

That's a good saving!! ​I ended up paying £22.50 for £45 Argos gift vouchers, got to love these promos

just had a £3 off one ta

Just had an email from Zeek saying that they have dropped £5 promo credit (valid until Thursday) into my account. Happy days!

Has anybody else gone into there wallet from zeek mine has a £45 Tesco card in it
    http://i67.tinypic.com/x0silu.jpg

Nope. You probably bought it a long time ago and forgot about/already used it?!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …87148
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226

See more discussions