Groups

Possibly one of the greatest scenes in documentary history

Its called iguana chased by snakes
    It is simply amazing but the contents do features snakes lots of them do not watch if you have a phobia of snakes or iguanas.
    Its from Planet Earth 2

19 Comments

Original Poster

Do not click this link if you are afraid of snakes or iguanas
    youtube.com/wat…1XM

Banned

Only 2 days late archer but worth a watch for anyone living under a rock.

Original Poster

MrScotchBonnet

Only 2 days late archer but worth a watch for anyone living under a rock.

or working 16 hour nightshifts like i did last weekend

I wonder if they planted the baby iguana. All seemed a little too set up to me with the cameras all being in perfect positions.

Banned

chocci

I wonder if they planted the baby iguana. All seemed a little too set up … I wonder if they planted the baby iguana. All seemed a little too set up to me with the cameras all being in perfect positions.

The cameras are always in perfect positions though. Like when the sloth started to swim, they had him covered from all angles under water. It's quite incredible to be honest and I have no idea how it's done.

I'd never heard of Racer snakes but you can see why they're called that. Had to feel for the young Iguanas though.

I believe they spend days, possibly longer filming at a lot of these locations, and you get around 5-10mins per location on screen.

stunning it was ....looked almost unreal

Like a scaly Lionel Messi

archer1204

Do not click this link if you are afraid of snakes or … Do not click this link if you are afraid of snakes or iguanashttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3OjfK0t1XM

Loved it. It reminded me of someone new to Misc posting their first thread and being pursued by a series of long-term residents. Character-forming. X)

MrScotchBonnet

The cameras are always in perfect positions though. Like when the sloth … The cameras are always in perfect positions though. Like when the sloth started to swim, they had him covered from all angles under water. It's quite incredible to be honest and I have no idea how it's done.

durrrrrrrrrrrr...obvs they pay the animals. Some people!

Yup great video, but because its always setup, bet the iguana was planted there, so takes a bit of wow from it.

Planet Earth 2 is fantastic work by the BBC, well done Beeb

Banned

Daytrader

Yup great video, but because its always setup, bet the iguana was planted … Yup great video, but because its always setup, bet the iguana was planted there, so takes a bit of wow from it.

You can't set that up.

MrScotchBonnet

You can't set that up.

I mean placing the iguana in that spot.

Banned

Daytrader

I mean placing the iguana in that spot.

You are just speculating though, your comment has no substance to it. I imagine thousands of hours of research goes into every location and they know roughly when the best times to film are and just happened to catch this piece of magic.

Even so, the escape was the best bit about the entire scene!

Yeh it was great still, and cant wait to buy on bluray, got most of the BBC doc's on disc.

I watched it today and the hairs on the back of my neck where on end

Recorded but not watched yet.
    Thanks for the preview.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media Broadband Retention Deals47
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767259
      3. word association Game73944482
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826370

See more discussions