Groups

Possibly selling my N95 - what's it worth ?

Just had my new N95 8GB, so my trusty N95 is being considered for sale.

It's about 6m old, and has an 8GB memory card.

Only negative is a VERY slight mark in top right hand corner.

Also has TomTom with latest POI's and speed camera database.

All boxed with everything that should be in a box when new.

Can send pics if anyone seriously interested.

7 Comments

If you want to sell it you must state a price first, you will have more of a responce.

Teqnophile;1754587

If you want to sell it you must state a price first, you will have more … If you want to sell it you must state a price first, you will have more of a responce.

this is in misc..
    he's only asking for help for a price.

he isnt selling it in this thread.

about 180 i would say due to scratch.

roughly speaking !!

Probably about 150-160 pal

Toybhoy;1754649

Probably about 150-160 pal

you have to bare in mind all us people here are tightwads ... yes we wouldnt pay more than 150-160 but on ebay people will pay silly money at (most) times.

Cyrus;1754736

you have to bare in mind all us people here are tightwads ... yes we … you have to bare in mind all us people here are tightwads ... yes we wouldnt pay more than 150-160 but on ebay people will pay silly money at (most) times.

Thats true actually. I have seen some crazy prices on ebay for the most ridiculous things! :thumbsup:

Toybhoy;1754832

Thats true actually. I have seen some crazy prices on ebay for the most … Thats true actually. I have seen some crazy prices on ebay for the most ridiculous things! :thumbsup:

my colleage bough an n95 a month ago for 190 and it had a broken battery cover and cracked screen ! Not worth more than 90 in my opinion.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3721448
      2. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)11
      3. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX22
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417514151

See more discussions