Groups
    EXPIRED

possibly the best deal ive had this year! (saved about £500) Dispached!!!

Just purchased a KEF AUDIO KIT100DVD surround system for £69.99 + £10 shipping.

If you google around you will see why this is a bargain!!!
    Brand new from a large retail company.
    They have released for dispach and confirmed so far...hope they dont cancel!!
    And no they have no more in stock and its not even listed on the site anymore! (why i havent posted)
    Will post a screen cap of the email when i get the item to prove it

-----------------UPDATE
    Now dispached!! i have also found the ilnk for the item before it was removed thanks to google's cache.
    Fingers crossed it arrives this week!

68 Comments

Send me your bank details & I will send you one for £2.61 from my brother in Nigeria.........

ChrisUK;6564885

Send me your bank details & I will send you one for £2.61 from my brother … Send me your bank details & I will send you one for £2.61 from my brother in Nigeria.........

I'll do it for £1.56 from my Sister in Nigeria :thumbsup:

Original Poster

im not nieve guys...
    this is from a very big high street shop.
    I found it on their website NOT from some spam email.

and i mean a HIGH STREET SHOP!!

What site did you get it from? (just curious)

Was the confirmation email sent from George Agdibabwengo, Clapham HIGH STREET?!

Original Poster

i want to wait til it arrives before i say as i dont want some goody goody member of staff to see this post and cancel the order!

I will see if it gets cancelled (very likely) but if it arrives ill post piccies and a copy of the invoice

Im 100% serious, im an IT techy so i sont fall for URL scams and fake sites etc...
    i went to the site looking for a surround system and stumbled upon it.
    I guess it was supposed to read 699.99 not 69.99.

Fingers crossed.

adamck;6564980

and i mean a HIGH STREET SHOP!!

Woolworths :whistling: ?

Original Poster

its not dixons or currys but its as big as them. and i went to the site and stumbled upon it, NOT an email or a link or anything.

Banned

goodluck matey hope it turns up!

love when there are massive misprices! the cheeky bit makes it even better!

Banned

how many massive high st retailers sell kef audio?

cant be hard to track down and report the price error to them lol

Did you get to use Quidco?

good luck in getting it but some of the crazy stalker types on here are probably already emailing every high street stores customer service dept in an attempt to stop your order or to try an get one for themselves.

I'd have waited until the thing was delivered and set up before even mentioning it on here.

Original Poster

twisted and evil!! lol

The item dissapeared from their site as soon as i purchased it so im half expecting it to not arrive but you never know...
    hey chris, your from liverpool and theres a store not far from you

I did not know people still purchased surround systems in this day and age...

adamck;6565081

twisted and evil!! lolThe item dissapeared from their site as soon as i … twisted and evil!! lolThe item dissapeared from their site as soon as i purchased it so im half expecting it to not arrive but you never know...hey chris, your from liverpool and theres a store not far from you

The backstreet "Second Hand" goods store ? :thumbsup:

Original Poster

which is why im not saying where its from...

Kef Dvd Home Cinema System - Kit100Dvd £69.99 x 1 Status: … Kef Dvd Home Cinema System - Kit100Dvd £69.99 x 1 Status: Released for despatch

Ok, I'm presuming Comet then. As big as Currys and Dixons but not them....

Original Poster

ChrisUK;6565093

The backstreet "Second Hand" goods store ? :thumbsup:

No....stanley dock market

Where's Poirot when you need him?

bennets?

Seriously though mate - dont give out any clues as some muppett will take great delight in letting them know their mistake !!!!

Richer Sounds?

I'm guessing Maplins

Original Poster

nopes keeping hush hush
    just waiting for an update from them to see if its gonna get delivered.
    As i say im expecting a "sorry there has been an error on our website" email and a cancelled item.
    But you never know til you try!

Banned

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Magenta"]ChrisUK.....[/COLOR][/SIZE]

jealous much?

SuperFi want £831.87 for it superfi.co.uk/ind…521 so, deal of the century if you get it.......not sure I'd want it myself as it's not up to their usual aesthetic standards, only 2.1 etc. but still cracking deal if you get it.

Read post #22 & I'll think you'll find the answer being no. Already have my surround sound setup thankyou

Original Poster

Ive had mis-prices accepted before and they didnt realise for agggges.
    I kept it hush hush to myself then and it was USC who was the offender :P
    got some really good deals from them until they realised!!

Item(s) subtotal: £219.00 Postage & Packaging £0.00 Discount p … Item(s) subtotal: £219.00 Postage & Packaging £0.00 Discount promo [COLOR=Red]£-100.74[/COLOR]

And no it wasnt SALE items

Banned

ChrisUK;6565174

Read post #22 & I'll think you'll find the answer being no. Already have … Read post #22 & I'll think you'll find the answer being no. Already have my surround sound setup thankyou

you jealous braahhh?????????

good luck fella with that, hope it comes through.

This year? Whats the best deal you've ever had?

CDiscount.

Banned

chocolatieclaire;6565085

I did not know people still purchased surround systems in this day and … I did not know people still purchased surround systems in this day and age...

Erm why not?

i wonder who charges £10 shipping better check google and get your order cancelled mate lol!

master_chief;6566365

Erm why not?

I was thinking exactly that. What else would you buy? I think someone doesn't know what we are all talking about

Original Poster

exactly my thought...unless they meanty dvd system? or 2.1 systems?
    order is still not cancelled

Banned

Speakers look ugly though, surprised they allowed them out the design studio. I have the 'egg' variety which are a design classic.

Banned

the egg speakers are ugly though, surprised they let them out the design studio.

Original Poster

i dont care, if they arrive theyre going on ebay and ill buy a sony 5.1 system for £180
    That way i get 5.1 and ive made money

Banned

kapows;6567409

the egg speakers are ugly though, surprised they let them out the design … the egg speakers are ugly though, surprised they let them out the design studio.

Clever :thumbsup:

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2647
    2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2125
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846284
    4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1010

See more discussions