Expired

Possibly the hottest deal of the day!

Found 24th Jun
It's nothing but a great deal to get a weather like today to enjoy the England match with a pint or two!
Thank you mother nature for offering this deal of a hot day today. And the good news is that this deal is going to run for at least a week! 🌞

P. S. There's a reason why I have posted a pic of a bee working hard on this hot day, pollinating berries in our back garden.
Please be kind to insects and birds in this weather by offering them honey and water respectively.
Community Updates
BBC.co.uk DealsMisc
Top comments
Dealishere2 m ago

Not sure why this pic was removed [Image]

Hive no idea either.
Dealishere16 m ago

Explicit images of a sexual nature may bee prohibited.
10 Comments
Looks like your bee buzzzed off.
What a nice post. That’s the spirit.
Predikuesi4 m ago

Looks like your bee buzzzed off.

Not sure why this pic was removed
34125509-fp7Xm.jpg
Dealishere2 m ago

Hive no idea either.
Dealishere16 m ago

Saturn8 h, 57 m ago

Is the stinging comment because it swarm?
Yep I was in work all day on a 15 hour shift. Can people please supply me with Beer and White Rum. Thank You
I have spent two days applying torch on felt on a big flat roof.
Please with myself that I can still do this as I in my 70s but it is perfect weather for it.
landros12 h, 35 m ago

I have spent two days applying torch on felt on a big flat roof.Please …I have spent two days applying torch on felt on a big flat roof.Please with myself that I can still do this as I in my 70s but it is perfect weather for it.

Well done
landros14 h, 0 m ago

I have spent two days applying torch on felt on a big flat roof.Please …I have spent two days applying torch on felt on a big flat roof.Please with myself that I can still do this as I in my 70s but it is perfect weather for it.

34152037-YFGRr.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions